Sammy Mids is off-line
17 August 2010 18:29
sammymids
Model
This member has been reset to pending
sammymids
West Midlands
coventry

Hi all I start my beauty therapy course next month and wondering whats the best tweezers to get for eyebrow shaping and best place to get them thankyou in advance sammy

Ella-mae is off-lineSilver Member
19 August 2010 08:52
Ellamae10
Model
Ellamae10
West Sussex
Worthing - But will travel WORLDWIDE!

Hi There,

Firstly, good luck with your course! I hope all goes well for you and that you enjoy it emoticon

In answer to your question, i use Tweezerman tweezers - more specifically the pink 'slant' ones - they sell them in Boots and they cost around £16 odd. I have tried endless different pairs in my time, but i really cannot fault these! I have since got around 6 of my friends onto them and there's now no going back for any of us!

I do think that it is all down to personal preference though with regards to which ones you will get on with the most.. Your teacher should also be able to advise, and you should be getting print outs of all the stuff you'll need and advice on what to get anywho.

Good luck either way..

A neat little space to write something profound and thought provoking...

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon eclipsephoto ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360