Reminder Secure

Purestorm mobile

This thread is currently locked
13 August 2010 11:21
rattusratus
Model

Hi I have recently got access to purestorm mobile back and it is like a lifeline allowing access to mail and the forums however ive noticed you cant edit profiles, leave feedback or check castings does anyone else use the mobile site and does anyone know if the site will be adding extra functions anytime soon?
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

13 August 2010 11:24
rattusratus
Model

[ merged ]

Would it be posible to add a casting section* a feedback section to to mobile site
Thank you

*Comment : Matt has already got this one in hand, though there are understandably limitations.
300 men have died in lincoln county in the last 3 years...... but what you must remember is i did not shoot them all

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
13 August 2010 11:25
ForumModerator

West Sussex

As every network and many phones use slightly different systems
it is only feasible to have a limited range of options on the mobile site.
Those with greater mobile device functionality are able to use the full site.

~~~~~~~~

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
13 August 2010 11:36
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

I will be adding the casting section to the mobile site within the next few days along with better support for a wider range of mobile platforms.

The mobile site was always intended to be a diluted version of the main site due to the limitations incurred by mobile platforms but we will endeveaour to improve it on a regular basis.
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
21 August 2010 16:39
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

The casting call section has now been added to the mobile site
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale Sacha4creative
bengie david1500 geoffmarchant gperl imageatthemill jccj1 keltica Kentrichuk lanedor MIB mlp PhilStorm plld sniffer stiletto warnie xcellent
barlowstudios