Malc is off-lineSilver Member
21 September 2010 07:25
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

Quote from melrobson02
I would guess that it's a big no-no. I'm allergic to penicillin so I take paracetamol instead - therefore I think they're equally potent/effective. Try checking on the net-doctor site or ring NHS direct.

that's just nutty! paracetamol reduces inflamation and pain. penicillin slows down bacteria so your body can defend itself against infection. there is no relation between the actions f these two. go to your doctor straight away!

I am also allergic to penicillin (went blue as a baby) so I know there is a huge range of antibiotics you can take nowadays. They totally mess with you gut flora though and might one day give you Crone's disease so avoid unless essential to save your life!

Hannah Ashlea is off-line
21 September 2010 07:27
HannahAshlea
Model
HannahAshlea
Northamptonshire
Northampton

Also - change your toothbrush once your infection is gone.
I had tonsilitis 15 times in 12 months a few years back (had my tonsils out after that!!!).
My doctor mentioned that changing my toothbursh may help.
Think about it...

Toothbrush -> Mouth.
Mouth = Bacteria from infection
Bacteria from infection -> Toothbrush
Toothbrush -> Mouth again....

It's logical but something that not many people think about!

Hope you get better! x
Professional Fashion, Latex and Nude model ~ Brunette ~ Freckles ~ www.hannahashlea.blogspot.com

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Cody Welshrose2009
chicimages crupilad djb1 dorrian gazzer59 gerry99111 grahamsphotography keltica Lpphotografix MIB peteb Thunder_Photos wildcard