Jenna Lou is off-line
02 August 2010 13:45
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Heya!

My hair is currently just above my shoulders and I'm able to have it curled or I can put it up for shoots. 

But I'm kind of  running out of ideas what I can do with it. It's at that length where it's a nightmare! 

As I have no clue about what other styles I could do to my hair, I've been thinking of buying a wig and/or hair extensions. I don't have a lot of money as I only work part time so I'm after something decent but doesn't break the bank.

Could you suggest any websites selling wigs/extensions or even suggest some hair styles that I could do myself please?

Thank you in advance.

Jenna

xXx

02 August 2010 15:40
Dannsair
Model

Have you tried it in a loose bun?
Beauty is within the eye of the beholder!

Jenna Lou is off-line
02 August 2010 16:10
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Nope, but I will try

Kimberley Curtis is off-line
04 August 2010 09:50
Kim_C
Model
Kim_C
Gloucestershire
Cheltenham

If there is a Sally's by you, then look in there. They sell the clip in hair extensions in all hair colours

Jenna Lou is off-line
04 August 2010 09:58
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

There isn't a Sally's near me but I will take a look online for clip in extensions. Thanks Kim x

Melanie Lynn Robson is off-line
08 August 2010 14:51
melrobson02
Model
melrobson02
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle Upon Tyne

Quiffs can look really cool, different types of plaits, curling/straightening/crimping and try pulling a section of straight hair across from a side parting to make a faux side fringe for a different look. I use youtube tutorials to give me ideas

08 August 2010 18:00
Serena
Model

I've never used wigs before but I've just had to buy a couple for a video shoot. Today - literally - I wore a wig from a website (GOOGLE: WONDERLAND WIGS). I bought an inverted bob in a dramatic red for about £17.99 and it was so good on I've just ordered a blond one. Don't get cheap stuff from smiffy that you get in fancy dress shops - I initially wasted money on a couple from there. My experience, therefore, is wonderland wigs work!
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

20 August 2010 19:36
krazykatkrizty
Model
This member has been suspended

''Dont Forget To Subcribe to www.youtube.com/krazykatkrizty and tell all your friends'' for any hairstyles and tips etc also just email my youtube account and i will make you a video ... how to do....

krizty x
''Dont Forget To Subcribe to www.youtube.com/krazykatkrizty and tell all your friends''

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
apriluk chosin JoannaJoy pinklilly RedXXX
63jian andrewk anthonyh antoinewynn asnphotography azurphotos ChrisNewton diphoto djb1 Essexjohn firsttake Ladiesman mike0048 philippahh PhilStorm psn redbaron Rhadamanthus rod_m99 Skystudio
barlowstudios