This thread is being watched by 1 person
Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
28 July 2010 20:02
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Isn't special K just carbohydrate?It will give you a quick energy spike but you will feel hungry again soon after and want to snack. Slow release carbs such as porridge or muesli are better for breakfast or better still protein which will fill you up longer such as a couple of eggs.

There are plenty of exercise regimes in the fitness mags and lots of exercise channels on the telly now.
Squats ,luges crunches leg raises will help you tone up. Better still add some weights which you can get cheap in
, argos.

You do need to do enough cardio to lose weight. You don't need a gym . Get some running shoes and fit in 3 or 4 runs a week.If you can fit in a regular exercise class that you can stick to even better.As long as its something that makes you sweat a lot and raise your heartbeat its all good.I recommend kickboxing or Boxercise.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Miss T is off-line
29 July 2010 09:07
Tani
Model
Tani
Somerset
Dulverton

Charlotte - im not on top but on the bottom im a 16 or 18 depending on make of clothes, hence why i wanted some toning exercises for the abs and below, i use my top half all the time, wrestling sheep and young horses hehe. i look like a pear, and its not a good look i want a waist.

catherine - i think your right about special k, i did sure get hungry, which is why i got bored of doing the diet. i will invest in some alternatives. also i will see about some weights too. as for running i do that anyway all the time, after livestock. its ounds bad but it im running for a purpose i'll do it, if im running for the hellish of it i.e going for a run i get bored, i think of other things i could be doing.

T x
If you don't laugh you cry. which do you prefer?

Natalie E is off-linePlatinum Member
29 July 2010 09:19
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Model
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Derbyshire
Derby

Buy a trampette, put some music on and bounce away for 10 minutes 3 x a day
www.natalieedgeedwards.com

Steve Guy is off-line
29 July 2010 09:20
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Quote from Tani
Sdeve - i did do the special k diet, before, but being limited, made me crave other thing, im useless at diets.

Sorry. didn't make myself clear. Special K has everything worse that simple Corn Flakes. It's a con! Like I say, do a comparison on the labelling next time you're shopping.

Miss T is off-line
29 July 2010 09:36
Tani
Model
Tani
Somerset
Dulverton

i will do as i prefer cornflakes, which has now reminded me that i left my shopping at work.. XD
If you don't laugh you cry. which do you prefer?

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
anniesss danixhale Michelledefeo1 Stratman79
Berkeleyboy dhuntuk duncanjames ellessephotography lfc9_uk marcocastiglioni PDCPhotos Philski Rehan rscott360 viewphotographic