Reminder Secure

Hair extensions...advice please!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
20 August 2010 12:24
Quirkybutcute
Model

My housemate had hers weaved and it looked so amazing. It hurt getting done and,was uncomfortable fot a few days but she loved it. I'm not a hairdresser but I helped her to remove them and it was a pretty hassle free job.
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

22 August 2010 18:21
NaughtyNatalie2010
Model

I paid £900 for my hair extensions and I love them, they are so amazing and beautiful. I would say go for the ones that get put in with wee metal bits. They cannot come out, mine last for 6 months so it means I only need to get them done twice a year.emoticon
I'm the girl who makes people look twice.

22 August 2010 18:29
Nick_Giles
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Quote from NaughtyNatalie2010
 I love them, they are so amazing and beautiful. .

Have you got an image of them for us to see please.? emoticon

Nick

" The Almighty in his infinite wisdom did not see fit to create frenchmen in the image of Englishmen." :- Sir Winston Churchill.

23 August 2010 20:23
NaughtyNatalie2010
Model

Well if you click on my profile you can see them silly! emoticon
I'm the girl who makes people look twice.

36 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack Michelledefeo1 michellehush zavego
Belemboo claypaws DarkArtDan dirkus djb1 donaldmac duncanjames Enigmafife firsttake GlasgowPhotographer kaosrox kennykaboom Kentrichuk Ladiesman love lysander mikehemmings Moodie pcmphotography powerbook92 Rscott360 shinywear siclews Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 Stoker thelook tonypage two_stops viewphotographic
harbourstudio