10 ways to use nivea cream and more..

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Pixy is off-line
18 July 2010 07:41
xPixyx
Model

West Sussex
crawley

im talking bout the blue pot variety thats very cheap! its a life saver and has tons of uses heres my list so far feel free to add .....

1.nappyrash and dry skin
2. removing makeup (smear it over leave for one seaconde and wipe off with tissue then wash face if nessersary and can get off allot of makeup)
3. extending eylash life and lenth ( put on eyelashes before bed and gently take off in morning garentee will have better lashes in a week!)
4. keeping eyebrows tidy (used like eyebrow wax it works very well to keep tidy for a long period of time and moisturises)
5. facemask (do a good thick layer so your face is completly white and leave for 20 mins or longer for brilliant soft skin without spots)
6. primer (when put lightly under foundation it lasts much longer)
7. eye dust/powder enhanser (put on this or lipgloss lightly on eyelids then dab on eyeshadow and you will find it sticks better, lasts longer and gets better coulering)
8. shimmer (add glitter or powder shimmer to it and viola you have a home made shimmer powder and you can decide how shimmery you want it)
9.foot mosure sock (put on vey thickly and then put a cotton sock over)
10.lip moisturiser (put on lips thick before sleep and you will wake with the poutiest and softest lips)

DAVID SHARPLES. is off-line
20 July 2010 18:33
Dave@studio99
Photographer
Dave@studio99
Lancashire
DARWEN

Another use for it is as an insect repellent,I have found it invaluable on location shoots where there are lots of trees ,it keeps the midges away as good as any expensive insect repellent out there.

Jenna Lou is off-line
20 July 2010 18:38
DamagedRoses1987
Model
DamagedRoses1987
Rhondda Cynon Taf
Aberdare

Awesome! I will be using some of those tips! Thanks

01 August 2010 16:55
ElleJays
Model

Its great for dry and creack lips aswell, heals aswell as soothes

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
14 August 2010 16:49
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Instead of shaving cream/foam lubricates the razor just as well, you have to rinse the blade a bit more often, leaves your skin super soft into the bargin.

21 August 2010 23:33
AliceCat
Model

Ooh thanks for this
I have a big pot of the blue variety and I haven't really used it for much as of yet, definitely will be now though
"Too bad you can't quote the look on my face."

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
aphoto82 Bane711 George99 iestyn photofrank Platidonio sammylhel siclews Steveh32 viewphotographic