Bites!

Amber West is off-line
19 September 2010 15:13
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Quote from DJPhotos
Dab your ankles with citrus, that normally keeps the fleas away.

Good to know!  I barely ever get bitten, BUT in the last month, our two cats picked up fleas and I have been their personal snack table.  Sadly took a little while before we worked out it was fleas (which we are now in the process of getting rid of), but they are stubborn little buggers!

19 September 2010 15:16
Quirkybutcute
Model

Quote from monstersnowman
 I was reliably told that Avon make a product called 'Skin So Soft' which is supposedly great at repelling the little beasties and is used by some people in the armed forces, but they call it 'Triple S'. )

Thats true, my boyfriend uses it and it seems to work.

However, I still get bitten. All over
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

Monstersnowman is off-line
19 September 2010 15:50
monstersnowman
Photographer
monstersnowman
Lincolnshire

so basically if you're f**ked you're f**ked .. I have tried all kinds of stuff and the chemical and herbal natural stuff dont work in equal measure - havent tried my own Triple S suggestion so it may work on me and not someone else or vice versa .. maybe spraying myself with flykiller .. not sure how my blood toxicology report will look after using that a few times tho (
Lord forgive me for my forum sins ... the latest one is a biggy !!

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Bustybrooke9 charlotte90 Chebella91 chloejade25 chosin Cutesick Jamie32E rob452 roxsanniebel
Antz Auctioneer ChrisD Daddylonglense david1500 dhuntuk gazzer59 gshocker30 James65 keltica Kjoservices LGI mamamiya Manchestertog1 markeos50d Martin2016 MIB modelboutique moritz78 Mph panda49 riddell rscott360 stephenmuddell Thechriss timbham Willjamieson