Reminder Secure

Need to get rid of leg spots... help? :/

07 July 2010 09:39
Sarah_Kawaii
Model

So I got an infection from a tattoo a few months ago and stupidly never finished the course of antibiotics
About 80% of it cleared up though yet I'm still left with a fair few ugly spots and blemishes that won't go away. They pretty much look like gnat bites but I know full well theyre not. Also, Ive just moved about 100 miles from home so am yet to be registered to a doctor :/
Anyone know of anything I can by on the high street for it?
Thanks.

fangita adams is off-line
10 July 2010 14:44
Laurabob
Model

West Sussex
Worthing

A. Try sudocrem, amazing stuff
B.try antihistamine cream, or called hydrocortisane cream, for bites stings and alergys, superdug do own version, available in most stores.
Other than that u prob have to go to docs for more antibiotics.

fangita adams is off-line
10 July 2010 14:45
Laurabob
Model

West Sussex
Worthing

A. Try sudocrem, amazing stuff
B.try antihistamine cream, or called hydrocortisane cream, for bites stings and alergys, superdug do own version, available in most stores.
Other than that u prob have to go to docs for more antibiotics.

10 July 2010 15:10
nicholasstratton
Photographer

sudocrem is what all tattooists give their customer to put on tatts anyway so may be worth a try. otherwise go into a local chemist and ask their advice.

10 July 2010 16:34
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from nicholasstratton
sudocrem is what all tattooists give their customer to put on tatts anyway so may be worth a try. otherwise go into a local chemist and ask their advice.

Bepanthem is what should be used, NOT sudocrem.

Even just go to boots they're good and normally creams like that have a section as there are so many so you should be able to find something until you can get to a DRs

10 July 2010 16:46
aleshaalex
Model

do you exfoliate?exfoliate a couple times a week and see how that goes..also good to use savalon and an oil free moisturiser..best advice i can give u as a beauty therapst xx

Pixy is off-line
19 July 2010 09:23
xPixyx
Model

West Sussex
crawley

never exfoliate a tattoo or it will fade and use bepanthon as it will not drain the ink like sudocream does

30 July 2010 05:11
Sarah_Kawaii
Model

I've only just seen these
I thought I'd get some kind of notification... rubbish!
Thankyou for all the advice, and don't worry, I do use Bepanthen and don't even get my tattoo's wet until theyve healed let alone exfoliate them!
The tattoo's been healed for months and months it's just the spots I used tea tree oil but theyre taking thier time to go away
But I'll definatly be exfoliating and using Sudocrem! Thankyou!!!!

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Kingpanther786
bogan carshaltonkev Steveh32