Reminder Secure

Eyebrows.

This thread is being watched by 1 person
23 June 2010 17:44
bulky
Model

Long story short. I have pretty wide and bushy eyebrows naturally (no, not that bad, you can actually walk about with them out of the house:P). Trying to keep them tidy, go salon, refresh them myself etc. Think, 2 months ago done them a bit too small for my face. Now I want to grow them back, change form (go for wide, but tidy once), but I simply can't, as I do them for every shoot or night out so they stay small
ARGH! What to do?
Be scared. Be very scared.

4EverYoung is off-line
23 June 2010 18:52
Midnite
Photographer
Midnite
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

well i thought i'd look through your portfolio and check this out and well ....what was the question again!

oh yeah eyebrows, not sure how many people will be really looking at them but i like them the way they are through your pictures.

like this.

or this

however i found this very distracting...

the
eyelashes i mean !!
I have never failed But i have discovered thousands of approches which don't work.

23 June 2010 19:58
bulky
Model

See those are how I like them, wide but thin(ish). But not the biggest I can grow:P
 But at this moment I have really short and thin ones which I hate... So I was just asking people how to grow them back without ruining shoots...
Be scared. Be very scared.

24 June 2010 01:40
RitaDamper
Model

Oh beautiful Bulky, stunning Bushbrowed baby emoticon You look totally amazing with your brows however they are. If you really dislike the current pigmy look then use a pencil, mascara and and brush to paint them carefully back. You need to follow your hair direction to get it to look natural though. I too have naturally very thick eyebrows but a MUA kicked them into shape in March. My husband says that they look dishonest now, but I'm ignoring him.

Still hoping to lure you to Chichestershireland so that our brows can meet and discuss taking over the world together...

Rita
x
Small but perfectly forumed! Available at short notice for fashion, glamour and arty farty. Rates from £20 per hour plus travel.

Suzy Monty is off-line
24 June 2010 02:04
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

People with Hypothyroidism (under active thyroid) have problems growing their eyebrows to full potential - I should know, as have same.
Why worry about your eyebrows when the rest of you is stunning....?emoticon 
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

24 June 2010 04:20
RitaDamper
Model

Quote from SuzyMonty
Why worry about your eyebrows when the rest of you is stunning....?emoticon 

Well said Suzy emoticon
Small but perfectly forumed! Available at short notice for fashion, glamour and arty farty. Rates from £20 per hour plus travel.

Fleur du Mal is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2010 07:11
Fleur_du_Mal
Model
This member has been reset to pending
Fleur_du_Mal
Derbyshire
Derby

Meh, I've got the opposite problem, my brows are really fine.  I have to draw them in for shoots otherwise they just don't show up >_<  They're really straight too, so shaping them is a nightmare!

Yeah, a good pencil and some practise should get you the illusion of fuller brows quite easily.  I found a dark enough brown pencil quite difficult to find, so search properly and don't be tempted to use black if your hair isn't - it'll just look wrong.  You can use eyeshadows or buy brow kits with the right coloured powders too, but I have zero experience of using those.  I like the control you can get with a good sharp pencil
Mr P to Fleur: "Oh, are you the cleavage lady?" www.badflower.co.uk

29 June 2010 05:50
Tayla
Model

You could draw them on
don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without ♥

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
29 June 2010 20:36
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Quote from RitaDamper
so that our brows can meet and discuss taking over the world together...

Rita
x

Can mine join in the coalition? The world survived mine and Buky's being in the same room but with your who knows.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

30 June 2010 05:14
RitaDamper
Model

Quote from catherinewilliams
Can mine join in the coalition? The world survived mine and Buky's being in the same room but with your who knows.

Yea, viva the big brow revolution!

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dyce Levi_T Michelledefeo1 tangoed06
ayearepee bluesden brettrothschild Cheshunt83 coolcamel cps david1500 Essexjohn Ginger21 kimsandman2 MIB peteb rscott360 stevegosh Steveh32 Willjamieson