Kimmie M is off-lineSilver Member
18 June 2010 13:01
KimberleyMarch
Model
This member has been reset to pending
KimberleyMarch
Channel Islands
St Peter Port

Hi all you gorgeous MUA'sI am not an MUA ,but a model & I was wondering whether there are any MUA's that would be willing to gain more experience by doing TF work on me when I travel to the UK ,or if there is anyone I can get in touch with via email or websites or forums, like university students or anything?

Much love

18 June 2010 13:02
laylarc
Model

emoticon

B Summer is off-line
18 June 2010 13:31
thisisharmony
Photographer
thisisharmony
Northamptonshire
Northampton

emoticon
"Failure is unimportant, it takes courage to make a fool out of yourself" - Charlie Chaplin

18 June 2010 13:33
elliejoy
Model

I had an MUA work TF with me today but from MM.
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." — Marilyn Monroe

Stuart Brown is off-line
18 June 2010 13:34
Species125
Photographer
Species125
West Midlands
Rushden

emoticon
Meow mix. So good, cats ask for it by name.

18 June 2010 13:49
laylarc
Model

...Death by lipstick...
The suspense is killing me!

18 June 2010 13:50
kater
Model

emoticon
'please keep offending people, I love seeing you naked'.

Karen Hegarty is off-line
18 June 2010 15:57
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

You lot are all so funny LMAO!!!
Although Kimberley You will definitely be looking at getting a newly qualified MUA or student to work TF* as most experienced MUA rarely if ever do TF* work. Try looking who is in the areas you are going to be working and see who is maybe looking to gain experience.
Good luck

see we are not ogres on here you naughty lot

Fisherface is off-line
18 June 2010 16:13
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

That was a very kind response from Karen! 

Kimberley, if you want a MUA to work with you on a TF basis, you need to ensure they are going to benefit from it, either financially or through gaining fabulous images.  You will need to guarantee a very good photographer for the shoot and show that they (and you) have got what it takes to enhance someone else's portfolio.

18 June 2010 16:18
kater
Model

Quote from simplydivine
You lot are all so funny LMAO!!!
Although Kimberley You will definitely be looking at getting a newly qualified MUA or student to work TF* as most experienced MUA rarely if ever do TF* work. Try looking who is in the areas you are going to be working and see who is maybe looking to gain experience.
Good luck

see we are not ogres on here you naughty lot

agreed, I have worked with two MUA's TF and they were fantastic and were happy with the shots. They were final year degree students needing some stuff for their portfolios but the standard was very high. I was contacted by a MUA with a lacking portfolio and I'm glad I agreed to work with her because MUA bad portfolio doesn't mean bad MUA!

'please keep offending people, I love seeing you naked'.

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
carinasl Just_janine kamazoo missminiskirt PrettyDiamond RISelene rob452 Zhiying
andrewmoon beaverray bob22 Dave@studio99 Don_Dark fannmore James7799 Jse_photography Manchestertog1 photomart quercus rscott360