Amy Rose is off-lineSilver Member
13 June 2010 07:01
AmyC_01
Model
AmyC_01
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Hello,
Iv been modelling for about 9 months now with short red...now dark brown hair, and i think its time for a change.
I'm looking for anyone who is fully qualified in putting hair extentions in to give me a message and a quote if thats possible.
My hair is currently dark brown...and the cut is very similar to Frankie's out of the saturdays except i have a full fringe.

If anyone uses 'Racoon, Cinderella hair or Great Lengths' then that would be great!

Look forward to hearing from you...
Amy xx.

Sian Jeffries-Jones is off-line
22 June 2010 19:26
makeup
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

Hi

if your hair is very short in back you will not be able to have extensions done successfully, especially bonded with glue, microrings may work but its hard to tell without seeing your hair in person.

Any extenionist who tells you they can do it successfully if your hair is very short is kidding not only you but themselves as well  If you send me a pic of the back of your head I will tell you honestly if it can be done using any method - I am a qualified hair extensionist with a lot of experience over a few years.

Sian
www.artistedemaquillage.com www.locksofdesire.com

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
emmac89
BdsmARTaylor