Reminder Secure

Any MUA'S who can help with my question

11 June 2010 12:11
steffy2k10
Model

Hi

I was just wondering which course is the best to go on to become a make up artist? there are so many out there and they all vary in prices. Which is the best accredited course?

Thank you
Steph
"Every day is a fashion show & the world is your runway...."

Sian Jeffries-Jones is off-line
22 June 2010 19:31
makeup
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

Hi

there really isn't a "best" course - one person will recommend the school they went someone else will say no no thats not the best mine is, it comes down to individual taste.  Personally I am doing a BA degree at Bradford and for me this is fine but someone else might hate the structure.

Identify your strengths and weaknesses, work out which area of make up you are most interested in, get lots of prospectus' and do research - find out if you are able to talk to any former students of schools you are considering as well.

I know its not really an answer for you but hopefully it helps.

Sian
www.artistedemaquillage.com www.locksofdesire.com

TheMakeupArtist is off-line
26 June 2010 13:04
TheMakeupArtist
Make-up Artist

London

I'd highly recommend the Academy of Freelance make-up

www.aofmakeup.com

They've got a new freelance tutor for every day of the course and you get to assist make-up artists and do London Fashion week etc once you've completed the course. Check the website out!

xx

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Michelledefeo1 Yenguo
Dandelion djb1 Essexjohn funky GlasgowPhotographer JohnDentonPhoto keltica lester2705 MIB mkitos mlp oro ownimage penfoldpc peteb PhilStorm powerbook92 read severndigital Thunder_Photos Willjamieson