Reminder Secure

Hairrrr :)

10 June 2010 16:33
Quirkybutcute
Model

Getting a new haircut tomorrow, something a bit more edgy - is going to be a surprise so keep your eye out the next week for pics

However, I do need help. I want to flatten my hair down for a pic, you know like combed back wet looking and sleek dark makeup sort of style shot? What products would I use to achieve my hair like that without it looking greasy?

Thanks
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

bella ava is off-line
10 June 2010 16:38
bella_ava
Model
bella_ava
Greater Manchester
Manchester

On the shoot i did today (shots on the port review) i just made my hair damp, slicked it back and stuck some toni and guy wax to keep it in place, brushed right out afterwards.

Hope you like your new cut! Looking forward to seeing how it looks!

10 June 2010 16:52
Quirkybutcute
Model

Thanks Bella, love your new pics by the way!
*La la la la la, I can't hear you.*

13 June 2010 13:03
vixenaimee
Model

I agree I just made my hair wet and then slicked it down with a mattifying product, so it doesn't look really shiny, and therefore mistaken for greasy hair

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs missminiskirt Vickiej
abouncer Add_barkaway antoinewynn Chadite Cheshunt83 cliffc Don_Dark James7799 johntisbury Kjoservices mamamiya mghphoto MIB natkins NigelAdams Nunude Phiesta1 Photojames43 redwrenstudios Studio4 thelook Thunder_Photos whitepython