Reminder Secure

light bleed in early pregnancy?? anyone had this??

11 June 2010 06:11
Claire47
Model

If its eased off i wouldnt worry about it, you'd know if it was the worst, you'd have bad cramping and it'd be ALOT of blood! So really dont go let yourself get stressed hun. Cx

Natalie E is off-linePlatinum Member
11 June 2010 06:47
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Model
The_Brilliant_Brunette
Derbyshire
Derby

It's most likely just an implantation bleed, but if it becomes bright red in colour and/or is accompanied by cramps you will want to get it checked out just to be on the safe side. I never bled at all when I was pregnant with Lennon
www.natalieedgeedwards.com

Jenelle_James is off-line
12 June 2010 06:18
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

all seems to be ok now, it was just that night, think i noticed it the next day first thing when i went for a piddle and it was only a tiny bit, ive had nothin since, so yeah ive put it down to implantation, hopin i'll be able to see a midwife next week though they so flippin slow up here

04 July 2010 16:25
missymilf
Model

Hun Ive had 4 children, and spotted throughout the whole 9 months, very worrying first time around, but by second child I just on with it. I have 4 healthy kids. Dont worry and good luck hun xxx

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
04 July 2010 17:46
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Sounds like an implantation bleed to me. Had quite a bit with number four throughout they thought it was fibroids. Then early on with number five.Had an early internal scan at the early pregnancy unit in Cardiff at about 6 weeks and heartbeat detected.Hes 14 now.Try not to worry.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Jenelle_James is off-line
04 July 2010 17:52
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

wem i did this thread a couple of weeks ago it was a lot to worry about as it turned out i had a rare pregnancy type which led to miscarrige, so that explained the bleeding although i did well believe it was implantation and thats what i hoped it was

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
08 July 2010 19:22
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

sorry to hear that.Hugs Hope you are Ok.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray Craigchesham fizzy Kayleigh94 LaLuna lynnesel perfectohandyman
bluesden cliffc dailand davejarvis david1500 frankpht gwentman moritz78 Puremoods roundtheworld severndigital skymouse Spiritofwales stevegosh ttstinger wacTony Willjamieson woody