Reminder Secure

light bleed in early pregnancy?? anyone had this??

Jenelle_James is off-line
10 June 2010 11:51
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

charming, just a few days after i get it official confirmed i go and pap myself after  had a very light bleed last night, couldnt sleep a wink, no pain tho, no clots, noticed it after i just went for a piddle, ive been assured this is quite normal and could be just the implantation taking place or a little infection, forgive me for being graphic and i hope men doesnt find this offensive or weird but just wondered if any other pregnant mdodels have had this or what ur experiences have been? in my case it was watery, its eased off a lot now and it wasnt so bad i had to put a pad on or anythin like that, so it wasnt like a period, However i still cant help but feel scared or anxious in case its the worst senario, im tryin to get an appointment with a midwife but they are a bit lax here :-(

10 June 2010 11:56
Vasilisa
Model

About a quarter of women experience some bleeding during pregnancy, particularly during the first trimester. Your cervix is changing and you can have implantation bleeds as well. I wouldn't stress about it, but do book in with the doc just to make sure.
www.redvas.com

Victoria Howard is off-line
10 June 2010 11:56
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/bleeding.html

John D2000 is off-line
10 June 2010 12:00
JohnD2000
Photographer
JohnD2000
London

My missus had this. Of course get it checked out, but don't panic. We were told it's quite common.

10 June 2010 12:01
JadedRed
Model

Quote from JohnD2000
My missus had this. Of course get it checked out, but don't panic. We were told it's quite common.

Probably the best advice you're going to get.

10 June 2010 12:03
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

yeah i was on the phone to nhs direct, i was on to the docs this morning and the hospital, pretty much sent away from all and told see how it goes over the weekend, hospital wouldnt scan me cos im only about 5 weeks, so it is a waitin game

10 June 2010 12:24
Lynniepants
Model

Can I recommend pregnancyforum.co.uk they are all lovely on there and everyone becomes friends. its great to talk to other people in the same situation and theyre great if you have any worries.
Whatever I've just posted... Felicity Fatale agrees with me.

Jonathan Harris is off-line
10 June 2010 12:28
jsharris
Photographer

Birmingham

Go to doctor or midwife, i know this is totally different but had tendonitis in my foot. It felt liek it was cracking couldn’t walk on it, looked on internet thought was a stress fracture was proper gutted 6 weeks off n things. Moral of story see a professional looking at conditions on internet will make you stress often about nothing.

Jonathan

10 June 2010 14:11
River
Model

I'd just like to back up those who have said to go to see a professional, 'just in case'. It is quite normal to have some spotting during early pregnancy, but if you are worried or unsure, especially if this is your first baby, I'd go and get yourself and your bubba checked out x
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

10 June 2010 15:48
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

tis my second child, today so far has gone much better, only noticed a tiny bit late morning and nothing since, still no pain or anythin else i really am hoping it was just implantation, i will be blagging to see this midwife on monday though

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Hann Michelledefeo1 Yenguo
aprilscherz3 davemac ellessephotography grahamsphotography iestyn JimPow MauricesImagery Peter_d_photography Platidonio rscott360 severndigital xposed