03 August 2010 14:45
Violet_Ecstasy
Model

I find Blanx is pretty effective

03 August 2010 14:56
Hazel_Pool
Model

Hi hun,

I too tried the 'over the counter' whitening products with no results. I then went to my dentist to have them whitened. A 2 week course of whitening solution in made to fit gum shields and wow...the results were worth every penny.

If you're serious about having white teeth then it may be worth while to save up for a while and have them done professionally. It only cost me £250

Hazel x

ajc07977 (Andrew) is off-line
03 August 2010 15:47
ajc07977
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
ajc07977
Suffolk
Ipswich

Or everyone could stop being paranoid about it ? ... just because every 'must have' fad that starts in the US seems to end up over here

P.S: Have you noticed that just about everyone that appears on UK TV (however high up or NOT they are) all seem to 'get their teeth done' ?

Anyway - I have found that if I sometimes neglect my teeth from time to time - lack of brushing one day or lots of naughty staining drink/foods ... it only takes 2 or 3 days for them to look much whiter again, just from brushing with Oral-B electric toothbrush + one of the better whiting toothpastes. In fact whiting toothpaste and electric brushes are a great mix.
www.ajcphotography.com

T R is off-line
03 August 2010 16:21
Tara87
Model
Tara87
East Sussex
Brighton

The best whitening I've tried is Crest Whitening Strips (it's about £30 for a course) You can either have the classic strips which take 2 weeks or there are stronger ones for a week. You basically put a whitening strip on your teeth, top and bottom for 30 mins twice a day! It's like a very thin piece of clear plastic so so you can still talk etc and people hardly notice them. You will start to see a difference in about 3-4 days! I did the classic strips and it was honestly amazing. Then every 6 months you can do the classic strips for a week as a 'top up'.

One thing I did notice was it will make you teeth quite sensitive for a few days, but using sensodyne seems to ease that!

I buy mine off Ebay and you can get a good deal but it's easily available online! I highly recommend it! Although it doesn't whiten false teeth/caps or anything.

Hope this helps xx
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

Jessica Andrews is off-line
25 August 2010 19:27
jess_andrews
Model
jess_andrews
Derbyshire
Derby

I swear by Eucryl Tooth Powder-it's 99p from Home Bargains! I always get asked whether I've had my teeth whitened but it's all down to that!

xx
˙ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp

Katie Clarke is off-line
26 September 2010 12:23
shortie_kt
Model

Buckinghamshire
milton keynes

tooth whiteing toothpaste only strips the layers off your teeth, i find a good way to keep pearly white is to use a few drops of tea tree oil liquid ontop of normal sensitave toothpast am+pm within 7days your see a differance and its fine for your teeth.

all the best . x

DB Photography is off-line
27 September 2010 12:58
dbPhoto
Photographer
dbPhoto
Hampshire
Hook

This is going to sound odd but really works..

Mash up a fresh strawberry and mix with 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder and spread onto your teeth. leave for 5 mins and then thoroughly clean your teeth with a whitening tooth paste. Do this once a week and within a month you'll have much whiter teeth .. and at very little cost, just a little effort..

The science is something to do with acid but I forget what it is...

Try it.
Light up your face with gladness

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 chloejade25 heather94 Welshrose2009 Yenguo
2020 davidn dhuntuk digitizer Dphphotography ElegantCaptures ellessephotography eosfan fashionphotography Hotdrj keltica laveravista magpie1 Mattcairns mikehemmings nickdandalos rod_m99 rscott360 Scotography stephenmuddell Steveh32 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson