Cayenne Pepper/ Lemonade Diet??

Steve M is off-line
12 May 2010 19:02
TheShinyOne
Photographer
TheShinyOne
London

Quote from Vasilisa
All these ridiculous diets are utter TheShinyOne is a naughty person . They make you skinny while you're still one them, destroy your metabolism (among other things) so you end up putting on more weight when your diet goes back to normal. If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you need to have a consistently good, varied diet and exercise consistently. Otherwise, you're just TheShinyOne is a naughty person your body up and making your weight yo-yo.

+1, 100% agree.

I live for the nights that I can't remember / with the people that I can't forget

John Bamford is off-linePlatinum Member
12 May 2010 19:06
bamfordphotography
Photographer
bamfordphotography
South Yorkshire
doncaster

Quote from HarleyXx
I need to lose about 10lbs to be where i feel happy ive been alot lighter than i am now and i just feel unhappy with how i am now in comparason xxx

your bloody crazy you are...wish youd stop it with all this i need to loose weight toss.!!..your figure is great...if you do insist in losing 10lbs of ugly fat then chop your head off...!!!! hahahahahaemoticon

It's a small world but i wouldn't wanna paint it.

GCImages is off-line
12 May 2010 19:09
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Gloucestershire
Gloucester

OOps, been busy editing!

I am sure you are someone else on another site..... hmm probably like most people!

Avoid fad diets for what my advice is worth, eat well, exercise and unless your genes are against you (have a quick look at mum and dad) you'll be OK.

Good luck.

Howard Mansfield is off-line
12 May 2010 19:22
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Nottinghamshire

Lemonade = gassy drink that makes your stomach bloated. yeah, that'll raise your self esteem.

Where's the protein in this diet coming from? You'll get smaller because your body will be caniballising it's own muscle as a fuel source. But the smaller frame will draw further attention to your bloated stomach. Is this really the look you're aiming for?

Common sense diet.

Cut down on processed crap.
Cut down on things that are full of sugar
Cut down on foods that are high in carbohydrate
Eat fresh fruit, veg, meat, fish, etc..

Starchy high carb foods like pasta and baked potatoes get broken down into sugars in your body and get stored as body fat. As olmypic gold medallist Kurt Angle once said, if you don't have a lifestyle that demands those energy reserves, then when you eat a baked potato, you might as well just eat a bowl of sugar.

Last tip:
Check your posture. Bad posture gives you a pot belly. You might be aiming to lose a belly that isn't actually there.
Everyone knows photographers make up the hottest proportions of Britains single men. - Kater

13 May 2010 01:40
HarleyXx
Model

Thanks john haha xxx

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
13 May 2010 20:02
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Diet .I',m bad. for my dinner at about 11.00pm I had two large pieces of salmon some salad and about 4 glasses of wine. after about 1 and 40 minuets circuits and kickboxing . I need zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

13 May 2010 20:20
bulky
Model

Don't be stupid.

If you want some advice - PM. My husband with my "diet" (which is not diet really) lost 8 pounds in first week without trying.
Be scared. Be very scared.

13 June 2010 12:34
vixenaimee
Model

Quote from HMansfield
Where's the protein in this diet coming from? You'll get smaller because your body will be caniballising it's own muscle as a fuel source.

THANK YOU!

i'm 4ft11(stop laughing) and a size 8, believe it or not I used to be a size 12 which made me look v.tubby.
When i was running 5 times a week I was a size 6 and really loved my maximuscle shakes!

not done any trianing in 6 month(!) and still have a few tubs under the sink. need to start again while the weather is getting good

its a such a same as there are some really scenic places where I live and a beach, and i'd rather sit indoors on my laptop constantly tell GWC to sling it!

02 July 2010 08:19
Lhotte
Model

Quote from Vasilisa
All these ridiculous diets are utter Lhotte is a naughty person . They make you skinny while you're still one them, destroy your metabolism (among other things) so you end up putting on more weight when your diet goes back to normal. If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you need to have a consistently good, varied diet and exercise consistently. Otherwise, you're just Lhotte is a naughty person your body up and making your weight yo-yo.

Yep, my weight is completely messed up, and just cant stay at teh same weight, if I do eat normally then I just gain... trust me, you dont want to do it.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie Astramore Chrissy_X danixhale Jennaj pinklilly rebeccasasa xxmrmthxx
abouncer antoinewynn cliffc couchestudio D_H_P djb1 ElegantCaptures ellessephotography eosfan Flanders gwentman MIB psn redbaron redmedia tucker217
harbourstudio