Fake eyelashes?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
MrsC is off-line
02 August 2010 11:06
MrsC
Model

Suffolk
Lakenheath

I use the permanent false lashes now and have done for months now. I have never had any problems and even when I dont wear make up it still looks great. You cannot use mascara on them but you dont need to. I go about everything 3 weeks just to have them checked and tidied up..

Annmarie xxx

Amber West is off-line
02 August 2010 11:29
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Quote from MrsC
I use the permanent false lashes now and have done for months now. I have never had any problems and even when I dont wear make up it still looks great. You cannot use mascara on them but you dont need to. I go about everything 3 weeks just to have them checked and tidied up.. Annmarie xxx

Can I ask, how much do they cost?  Do you go to a specific place to get them done?  I had what I guess would be called 'semi-permanent false eyelashes' about three years ago, and they lasted about four weeks (with me 'updating' them with individual' lashes from Boots, when the occasional one fell out).  My memory is mine were only 25.00 (but that was three years ago).

MrsC is off-line
02 August 2010 11:49
MrsC
Model

Suffolk
Lakenheath

They cost £20 every 3 weeks and I just got to a local beauty Salon in the Village I live in. As my own natural lashes fall out then so do they. I am due to go on Thursday for tidy up but they still look good and I could go a little longer but I dont as I need to be well presented for my shoots.

Annmarie xxx

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jessicaliu1993
danwar jonnywoo