Reminder Secure

Body Paint removal...

28 April 2010 03:14
Nudey_Butt
Model

....and also body glue which glued down a bald cap.

Any advice on how to get the marks off? Most are off from normal soap and shower/bath gel but still showing some marks.

Thought I'd ask and see anyway if anyone knew?

Thank you
Han
emoticon
What is a Butt that is not your Butt, but we are al Butt's in this buttiness Butt....but.....

28 April 2010 03:27
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

swarfega.

Bob Henshaw is off-line
28 April 2010 03:47
BobH
Photographer
BobH
Cheshire
Warrington

Baby Oil Gel then soap and water, then mosturiser.

Jbwalton is off-line
28 April 2010 04:26
jbwalton
Photographer

Strathclyde

Step one ..... Tie model to fence

Step two ...... Turn on industrial power washer

Step three ...... Well you get the idea ......

KT101 is off-line
28 April 2010 04:43
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

Got some brake cleaner here at the workshop. That generally removes everything.
Other than that I would guess a bucket load of makeup remover.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

28 April 2010 04:52
Nudey_Butt
Model

Quote from jbwalton
Step one ..... Tie model to fence Step two ...... Turn on industrial power washer Step three ...... Well you get the idea ......

yes got the idea ta emoticon...oh and before anyone does suggest the personal bath maid wash from another person.....does not work to get all off emoticon
What is a Butt that is not your Butt, but we are al Butt's in this buttiness Butt....but.....

28 April 2010 04:53
Nudey_Butt
Model

Quote from kt101
Got some brake cleaner here at the workshop.

Do the mechanics come all included in the service? emoticon

Steve Burke is off-line
28 April 2010 05:10
SBurke
Photographer
SBurke
Dublin
Dublin

Quote from michelle456
swarfega.

Beat me to it! If that doesn't get you clean nothing will. You'll find it in your local car parts shop (Halfords always have BIG buckets of it). It's basically made from oranges and little stone thingy's for that oul exfoliating malarcky. Cleans engine oil, paint, grease, glue, pretty much anything off you so it's bound to do body paint!

Chrissie Red is off-line
28 April 2010 05:27
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Anytime i have been covered in stuff - bodypaint, plaster of paris, a mix of oil and eyeshadow, liquid latex and emulation paint (to name a few) usually an exfoliating body wash has done the trick with a little puffy washer thingy :-)

Goodluck x

28 April 2010 07:28
MMM_WOW
Make-up Artist

For future reference,

When removing proper bodypaints the best way is before even entering the shower , is to soap your body all over with shower gel this will lift the bodypaint off the skin, then as soon as you get in the shower the paint will wash straight off, simple advice but works everytime on my models,

As for the removal of the glue from a bald cap, it is all according as to what it was stuck on with, I allways remove it myself for the model and also give them some pre soaked pads to get any left over residue of if i missed any.

As for your current predicament, one of the best methods if you have stained skin from any product is to use a shaving foam , any brand in fact the cheaper the better, cover the stained area with a layer of the foam, and leave for 5-10 mins, this will lift any colour from your skin, even works on biro and felt tip pens ( i have two kids not cos I draw on models)

john

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray fashion29 Miguel Winterlilly
bengie clarmike dorrian GerryS2 gshocker30 keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman MauricesImagery MIB mlp philippahh Photo_phil poah Rhadamanthus ricciarelli Richard99 RupertRudd smooth_image steveh32 Stuh