Reminder Secure

Hair condition

This thread is being watched by 1 person
21 April 2010 16:35
River
Model

Does anyone know of any products/conditioners that improve hair condition that actually work? I tend to get very dry ends

Char
"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

Chrissie Red is off-line
21 April 2010 16:37
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

You could try some lanza hair products, not the cheapest around but it seems to do the trick. Works best with the shampoo, conditioner and the intensive treatment.
Tigi is also really good and a fraction of the price seen it as cheap as £16.99 for both the shampoo and conditioner in tkmax.

X

bella ava is off-line
21 April 2010 17:14
bella_ava
Model
bella_ava
Greater Manchester
Manchester

Coconut oil is very good for dry hair. It makes your hair silky afterwards too. You can buy it from boots or superdrug. It's not expensive either.

21 April 2010 17:18
NaughtyNatalie2010
Model

What about the Aussie 3 minute miracle or whatever it is called conditioner stuff? That is really good and smells lovely. You get special ones in little packets for dry hair and it comes in bottles too.
I'm the girl who makes people look twice.

22 April 2010 12:09
Lynniepants
Model

I used to buy these hair mask things, and special conditioners but i've found the best thing is just to buy some really cheap conditioner, stick it on your hair, lots of it, cover it with a polythene bag and leave for about 20 minutes. Then wash your hair normally afterwards. I usually use morrisons value stuff. (Which also works brilliantly as shaving gel and makes your legs nice and smooth)
Whatever I've just posted... Felicity Fatale agrees with me.

Kaylie Mansfield is off-line
30 April 2010 14:33
kayliem
Model

Hertfordshire
hertford

henna conditioning mask. smooth over wet hair. cling film over the top. warm it up with the hairdryer. leave on for 5 mins, rinse off! you may be able to buy it from Boots, or ebay. any make, as long as its natural henna. you can get brown for brown hair, or red for red, or light for light hair. but always make sure you cut off dead ends!

works for me, always get told my hair is soft. but then again i am a hairdresser so i should really! lol

luv k x

03 May 2010 17:42
Serena
Model

I like the Elvive range and my coloured (inc bleach) hair is always very good condition. Diet is also important. A good diet of food is reflected in a good skin and hair quality.
Fun, friendly and experienced mature model with lively personality and youthful figure!

Robyn Rapture is off-line
08 May 2010 13:10
Raynbo
Model
Raynbo
East Sussex
Brighton

The Redken "All Soft" range is really good and smells gorgeous. I also sometimes use "Marilyn" mask from Lush. Keeps blonde looking fresh and conditions nicely too.
"Here's looking at you, kid"

08 May 2010 13:18
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

go into toni and guy and buy some of thier treatments... i know they are very costly but they work better than anything i have ever used... they do repair the hair and not just add a silky coating. i can't remember the name of the one we used but it's the cheapest and it really does fix the hair from the inside out.

08 May 2010 13:21
Mimi_C
Model
This member has been reset to pending

or use label m honey and oat conditioner once a week that works a treat i use it and it smoothes and repairs any ends.

getting your hair trimmed more often than usual will help also.

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack
digtog ellessephotography FlyingShot Ian123 JohnDentonPhoto JSP Pat9669A rscott360 steve1603