Reminder Secure

Spots (tmi)

13 April 2010 06:01
Lynniepants
Model

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE EATING!!

Right, i've had a spot near my mouth for over a week now. I burst it on thursday and the puss stuff came out of it, but its still like a big lump and really red. Its really starting to annoy me, its gigantic and i've never had a spot like this before.
Any ideas how to get rid of it? Halp!

Whatever I've just posted... Felicity Fatale agrees with me.

Faith is off-line
13 April 2010 16:10
Faith
Model
Faith
Greater Manchester
Oldham

Id get the witch out.. theres a spot treatment they do, its called witch doctor gel I think. Ive found that it's amazing, I apply it every few hours if its a really bad one Esp those under the skin ones that are huge!

Might help?

x

ps- if it scars get some bio old and put a little on the scab (not on open skin!) and its heals it REALLY fast

14 April 2010 03:47
Lynniepants
Model

Thanks. Will go see if i can find this witch stuff. Reminds me of when we were spotty teenagers and my mum used to buy giant bottles of witch hazel.

Bob Henshaw is off-line
14 April 2010 04:11
BobH
Photographer
BobH
Cheshire
Warrington

Rub it with a cut clove of garlic. Natures antiseptic.

14 April 2010 04:45
Lynniepants
Model

Quote from BobH
Rub it with a cut clove of garlic. Natures antiseptic.

Thats funny. Someone said potato to me the other day. I may or may not have held a potato to my face for half an hour. I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.

17 April 2010 15:11
NaughtyNatalie2010
Model

Quote from Lynniepants
Thanks. Will go see if i can find this witch stuff. Reminds me of when we were spotty teenagers and my mum used to buy giant bottles of witch hazel.

Rarely get spots, but when I do ALWAYS use witch doctor, very good and works fast.
I'm the girl who makes people look twice.

Monstersnowman is off-line
17 April 2010 15:47
monstersnowman
Photographer
monstersnowman
Lincolnshire

great thing i have found is that elastoplast spray plaster stuff .. it treats the spot and gives it a protective antiseptic barrier that stops you touching it directly and irritating or infecting it more. another company do it and they are a little different so one may work for you better than the other. one leaves more of a slightly visible surface than the other.
Lord forgive me for my forum sins ... the latest one is a biggy !!

27 May 2010 14:45
asianmodel
Model

Quote from Lynniepants
DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE EATING!! Right, i've had a spot near my mouth for over a week now. I burst it on thursday and the puss stuff came out of it, but its still like a big lump and really red. Its really starting to annoy me, its gigantic and i've never had a spot like this before. Any ideas how to get rid of it? Halp!

Dalacin T Topical Solution from the doctors is fantastic its an antibiotic i have used it for around 5 years and only get 1 spot a month when I am due on, which  is better then two spots i suppose ha ha, hope its gone now x

Sheree Austin is off-line
23 June 2010 19:24
Shev
Model
Shev
Essex
Grays

sudacream. Is that how its spelt? It dries it up, I use it as soon as I get a spot and it really does work. If you use it on larger areas though, moisturise, as it does dry up the skin, good on spots, bad on healthy skin.
A wink is as good as a nudge to a blind bat...

Araneae is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2010 03:52
Araneae
Model
Araneae
Hampshire
Farnham

Quote from Lynniepants
I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.

LMAO!  I say that.  In the true style of Bill Clinton.

Sudocreme helps with the redness.  Next time, if you get one like that, don't pop it.  They heal faster if you leave them alone.  I know its tempting though.  Boots do a Tea tree and witch hazel range, its fantastic. Day and night spot stick, masks, moisturizers, cleansers, scrubs, facewash, and reasonably priced.
Alternative/Fetish model, great rates!!

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chloejade25 Just_Janine
alanbassettphotography chicimages DJ200 duncanjames edwards ellessephotography farley fashionphotography ignite jyp Ladiesman Mark_roe peteb peterh photomart plymjack poah psn redbaron Robinsky rosscollins Rscott360 skinz TonyNutley ukbondagetotty vipimages