Reminder Secure

Amazing eyelashes!

Amy Ward is off-line
01 April 2010 12:08
amyward89
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

Has anyone seen these eyelashes before.  I came across them whilst searching for a masquerade make-up.  I think they are amazing what do you think ?

xhttp://web.mac.com/takuya_angel/Eyelash/TA-Eyelash.html

01 April 2010 12:16
LydiaT
Model

They're incredible! I'm not usually a big fan of false lashes but to me that's wearable art and would look really nice for a shoot.
My final dates available in the UK are: 14th, 15th, 18th and 19th. Please get in touch asap if you'd like to shoot.

Fisherface is off-line
01 April 2010 12:22
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I love the one's with googly eyes on, lol!

Amy Ward is off-line
01 April 2010 12:38
amyward89
Make-up Artist

South Yorkshire

Yeah that's what I thought to make them the feature of the shoot rather than going over the top. Well wanted to share my find with the make-up world!
x

01 April 2010 13:00
LydiaT
Model

I'd buy some if they had them on Amazon.
My final dates available in the UK are: 14th, 15th, 18th and 19th. Please get in touch asap if you'd like to shoot.

Saffi is off-line
01 April 2010 13:55
SaffiHime
Model
SaffiHime
Greater Manchester
Salford

Ive never seen the brand in person but for other items such as clothing+ accessories Takuya Angel are loved on several Japanese communities and have good quality items
my favourite of those eyelashes would be http://web.mac.com/takuya_angel/Eyelash/Decorative.html#30 stars colourful and gems....so cool

03 April 2010 12:19
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

Not really my cup of tea. I find them a bit cheap and tacky looking but hey, not looked at them all so there may be a little gem in that lot somewhere lol

Karen Hegarty is off-line
04 April 2010 08:07
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Don't think they are anything I would use either but you never know, someone may want that kind of thing and I know where to find them so thanks for the tip.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
2bridgesphotography diphoto TinDolls