Reminder Secure

Tumbleweed!?!?!?!?

14 March 2010 18:16
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

Is it me or has our forum gone very very quiet??? lol I havent been on here for a good while and nothings changed!! Could this mean that we are finally all too busy with paid work to be moaning on here??? lol xxxxx

Karen Hegarty is off-line
14 March 2010 18:29
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

LOL must be Gaynor, I know I have been really busy over last couple months. I have been popping on here now and again but nothing exciting going on in our section. A couple of interesting threads and interesting info exchanged ( ps thanks Claire on that eyelash site ... sooooooo good I am ordering tons this week!! you're a star! ) Maybe you should stir things up a bit again Gaynor LOL

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
14 March 2010 18:35
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Well I, for one, just presumed you lot had formed a macrame circle or something. I spoke to Maverick during the week and he didn't mention having buried Claire under the patio and I noticed her account showing online earlier, so presumably she's still around too.

Bob

14 March 2010 18:43
MMM_WOW
Make-up Artist

What shall we do to liven things up, maybe start a thread on if we should be allowed to take kit minders on jobs with us, these would be of course be well behaved kit minders, well trained, and only there to help us keep all our kit in one place and of course they would not interfere in the shoot or offer any advice on the make up process or offer any advice on the photography or scene setting or lighting etc

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
14 March 2010 18:48
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from MMM_WOW
should be allowed to take kit minders on jobs with us

Do you mean this type of Kit minder?

Bob emoticon

Claire Shipman is off-line
15 March 2010 03:31
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from Bob
Well I, for one, just presumed you lot had formed a macrame circle or something. I spoke to Maverick during the week and he didn't mention having buried Claire under the patio and I noticed her account showing online earlier, so presumably she's still around too.

Bob

emoticonIm still here...

hmmm what can we cause trouble about emoticon

Victoria Howard is off-line
17 March 2010 11:16
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

Both.
Too busy and I also gave up moaning.

Kit minders that's a good idea...do they have to carry the things too?

21 March 2010 16:56
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Yeah, been so busy these last few months...but im not complaining lol. I will have to sit and think what i can have a really good winge about next!! lol.

21 March 2010 16:57
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Ha ha, Bob i love your tumbleweed...where did you get that from???? I NEED IT!!!!! lol x

21 March 2010 17:00
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Quote from MMM_WOW
What shall we do to liven things up, maybe start a thread on if we should be allowed to take kit minders on jobs with us, these would be of course be well behaved kit minders, well trained, and only there to help us keep all our kit in one place and of course they would not interfere in the shoot or offer any advice on the make up process or offer any advice on the photography or scene setting or lighting etc

Definately need kit minders!! I recently did a shoot where i had to work on 15 zombies AND follow them out onto location to do touch ups ( throw blood on em!!!lol) and had to leave my kit with someone i barely knew....needless to say i was nervous as its got very expensive stuff in when im doing special fx...Luckily she turned out to be a lovely woman!!

I definately want a big burly muscle clad gorgeous bloke to look after my kit.....And maybe keep an eye on my makeup stuff too emoticonemoticonemoticon

0 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators