Reminder Secure

Standard Rants

10 March 2010 17:38
whicker
Photographer

What are they? (Remember, it's games forum- so strictly for fun, not serious discussion!!!)

We already have number 15- "Why do people fail to use correct grammar?"

Also number ?? - "Models looking for paid work only."

I can also think of:

"Why don't people reply to my TF requests?"  (sister of) "What has happened to basic good manners?"

There is also "Why will no-one work with me are they all biased against people my size" or "Why will no-one work with me is it because I'm so ugly."

And the classics: "Here is a photo from the home page, it's breaking the rules" or it's counterpoint "How dare Purestorm restrict my gallery access just because I broke homepage gallery rules."

Moderator Edit
New Models Asking For Crazy Rates (Standard Rant No.1)
ive found alot of people on here that are on here that are... (Standard Rant No.3)
Bad english - Professionalism? (Standard Rant No.15)
Famous.... (Standard Rant No.17)

10 March 2010 17:44
Nudey_Butt
Model

Your forgetting the good old classic....."advice on boob jobs...I need them to get into nuts!!"
What is a Butt that is not your Butt, but we are al Butt's in this buttiness Butt....but.....

10 March 2010 17:47
whicker
Photographer

Quote from Nudey_Butt
Your forgetting the good old classic....."advice on boob jobs...I need them to get into nuts!!"

We can call it number 23! emoticon
Avatar is linked to the Smiths, not a personal belief one way or the other.

10 March 2010 17:50
Nudey_Butt
Model

what numbder is "how do you get rid of my fat tummy? Oh wait I forgot that is what photographers spend hundreds and thousands on photoshop for!"
What is a Butt that is not your Butt, but we are al Butt's in this buttiness Butt....but.....

10 March 2010 17:51
whicker
Photographer

Quote from Nudey_Butt
what numbder is "how do you get rid of my fat tummy? Oh wait I forgot that is what photographers spend hundreds and thousands on photoshop for!"

call it 13.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
10 March 2010 19:14
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

"Why dont models read the casting properly......she's 700 miles from my studio!!"

"Just had a model answer an adult casting call, her portfolio only puts her levels at fashion......."
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

10 March 2010 19:27
Anna_Karenina
Model

I had a photographer ask me to strip on Webcam, he said he's from Playboy USA, OMG is this, like, for real...????
pretty girls make graves

10 March 2010 19:32
RussFreeman
Photographer

"why I dislike chaperones"

"why don't photographers like me bringing my bf/manager?"

"is a point and shoot camera indicative of a GWC?"
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

11 March 2010 06:49
whicker
Photographer

i'm a keen semi professional with 53 years experience of being alive who is doing this dead arty thing exploring the femal body on his mobile phone camera because its cutting edge and doesn;t use photoshops thats just for geeks has mailed this model 8 minutes ago and she hasn;t replied its tf but thats ok all models have to start somewhere she must be a flake wannabee mowdul who isnt inerested in real shoots just to show her mates on facebook how well rude what ahppened to coomon manners and good english? here she is model

11 March 2010 07:17
LDImages
Photographer

Photographer posted nude pics of me without permission, what caaaannnn I do?

Cheers
Les
www.ld-images.com / folio.ld-images.com

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Faye Hann
Platidonio talldave68 Thunder_Photos