Reminder Secure

FAKE TAN HELP!!

This thread is being watched by 2 people
15 April 2010 06:19
AmySummers
Model

Quote from pixie5
Yaaaaay...............pale and proud whoop whoop!!!

Pixie

I agree with Pixie5
Despite years of trying to bronze my skin in the sun and with tanning products i failed to stray away from my pale white skin. Instead i grew to love it, the fact that it is pale and not even the harsh heat from the sun can change it. I actually think that a lot of photographers prefer the natural look over the fake tan look as they normally look orange on camera anyway. 
Love the skin your in and others will learn to love it also. x
Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure as long as you have done your best.

Faith is off-line
16 April 2010 16:36
Faith
Model
Faith
Greater Manchester
Oldham

I'm always wishing I wasn't so pale.. Well, rather I wish I had that amazing pale porcelain skin some girls are lucky to have! I would love to find out what its like to have some colour in my skin but I just refuse to go out in the sun (not that I will tan anyway) nothing excessive, just enough to look healthier.. But I can't fake to save my life lol.

I suppose I should enjoy it since I'm all natural (no tattoos or piercings, not even hair dye) hard though when you see gorgeous girls in the summer looking all glowing lol.

05 July 2010 15:18
jolie_mai
Model
This member has been suspended

Quote from laurenlangley
I got told by a photographer I needed to get a tan. I can't tan at all and tanning lotions always look so fake. Im on melanotan 2 now...its a little injection every day.Its still cheaper than fake tan and is not expensive compared to fake bake etc. Otherwise just be pale, and if they don't like it, they can lump it!x

WHERE CAN I GET THE MELANOTAN FROM... AND IS IT GOOD? X
jolie mai x

Hazel Ashton is off-line
05 July 2010 15:27
Hazel_Ashton
Model
Hazel_Ashton
West Yorkshire
Leeds

Using a tanning mitt stops streaking and i use something called St Moriz its like £2 from home bargains works so well! I needed some sort of tan lol! I tan but i refuse to use a sunbed and im not able to afford a holiday this year
Hazel - Contact me for any photoshoots you want to do if your interested

05 July 2010 16:59
RitaS
Model

Quote from Hazel_Ashton

Using a tanning mitt stops streaking and i use something called St Moriz its like £2 from home bargains works so well! I needed some sort of tan lol! I tan but i refuse to use a sunbed and im not able to afford a holiday this year

I've started using that and its really good for the money. Another good one is Famous Daves!

www.ultravixens.com/ritaspeed

Jaymii is off-line
05 July 2010 18:29
Jaymii
Model
Jaymii
Lancashire
Manchester

Quote from RitaS

I've started using that and its really good for the money. Another good one is Famous Daves!

+ 1 Love it
I onyl like tanning sometims lol, so its brilliant to nip out and buy when the mood strikes me and Is so easy to use with one of them tan loafer things =) x

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Cody Emmiew89 Michelledefeo1 zavego
ansonphotography bobmac chasJ dbphoto digitalmood ElegantCaptures ignite keltica magpie1 modelboutique philippahh photomart Robinsky severndigital stevegosh steveh32 Stewart1988
barlowstudios WeerQwerty