FAKE TAN HELP!!

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Louise Smith is off-line
19 February 2010 15:20
xxlou_louxx
Model

North Yorkshire
Harrogate

Hey girlies,, realy need some help, Iv got very pale skin and am elergic to fake bake and st`tropez !! all the home once iv used have come out streaky!! Please please please could someone help me out and give me some ideas of a spray tan i might not be elergic too!!!

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 February 2010 15:26
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I'm allergic to alot of products, I avoid them..

I was given skin tests a couple of years ago so I know what my skin has reactions with. Not that I use fake tan (it always looks daft on me) but If I were you I wouldn't risk having an outbreak. Forget that 'badly applied orange glow' and stick with being a pale white princess, it looks much better.

Cx

Tillymint is off-line
19 February 2010 15:27
shauniekitten
Model
shauniekitten
Cheshire
Runcorn

I agree, I'm pale myself and it's better to be all over naturally pale than streaky and orange.
If you're looking to take the tan off, try coca-cola.
I've heard that works, I've also heard milk works, not sure tho!
For Everything A Reason - FEAR

19 February 2010 15:28
pixie5
Model

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Forget that 'badly applied orange glow' and stick with being a pale white princess, it looks much better. Cx

Agreed................I love being pale, and lots of photographers like it too. Embrace the pale!!!

Pixie

www.facebook.com/pixie.parasol

19 February 2010 15:45
keith_west_photography
Photographer

from a togs point of view.. wud much rather a pale model than one with fake tan!

xoxo

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 February 2010 15:46
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from keith_west_photography
from a togs point of view.. wud much rather a pale model than one with fake tan! xoxo

aye and Mr West has taste...

Seriously though ditch the fake tan..

19 February 2010 15:55
Nudey_Butt
Model

I am a scottish milk bottle and darn proud of it!
natural is best!!!! You dont wanna go in looking like an orangutan! Besides if the photographer wants you as the model and then for you to have a skin tone or tan he will use PS maybe...
What is a Butt that is not your Butt, but we are al Butt's in this buttiness Butt....but.....

19 February 2010 15:57
laurenlangley
Model

I got told by a photographer I needed to get a tan.
I can't tan at all and tanning lotions always look so fake.
Im on melanotan 2 now...its a little injection every day.Its still cheaper than fake tan and is not expensive compared to fake bake etc.
Otherwise just be pale, and if they don't like it, they can lump it!x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

Louise Smith is off-line
19 February 2010 17:13
xxlou_louxx
Model

North Yorkshire
Harrogate

thanks all!!  i deff wouldnt do the who injection thing (scaired of needles so ill give it a miss,, thanks anyway lol)!
Guess ill be a white lady then!
Thanks again!
Lou

19 February 2010 17:16
pixie5
Model

Quote from xxlou_louxx
Guess ill be a white lady then!

Yaaaaay...............pale and proud whoop whoop!!!

Pixie

www.facebook.com/pixie.parasol

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Donnybabe11 KayleighChristina Natural_happy_girl PrettyDiamond SJH30
abouncer andygstudios carshaltonkev cliffc couchestudio davkit Don_Dark Essexjohn freddie Hioctane James7799 JohnDentonPhoto Kiboko Kjoservices Ladiesman Leztec MIB nunude panda49 redbaron rossvincent rscott360 rumbleuk steveh32 tonyg wacTony WesternRoom
Charlottealom
barlowstudios