BLUSH-next top make-up artist

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Sammie Dixon is off-line
14 January 2010 18:14
makemeup
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Blackpool

does anyone no were i could find this program to steam in the uk iv spent about 6months no longer, looking for it, the only one i can find streaming on it, is mylifetime website but wont work in the uk. i love top model so so could you imagan my excitment when i hear about a reality tv show about make-up artist. im fed of on searching the internet for it now its just no where to be found if anyone knows of a website streaming it please let me no because im 100% sure they aired it in the uk as i seen it on the adds on living but have checked and its not there....
thank you

KT101 is off-line
14 January 2010 18:23
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/blush/video

Looks as tho' its season 1 but no idea about anything else.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

Sammie Dixon is off-line
14 January 2010 18:28
makemeup
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Blackpool

have you tryed this link yourself as iv tried that website so meny time but never work for me, maybe its my laptop thank you will have another go see if it works x

Victoria Howard is off-line
17 January 2010 11:35
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

The link dose not  work for me either.

Bridget_mua is off-line
17 January 2010 13:40
Bridgetellismua
Make-up Artist

Somerset
Cheddar

I too saw this programe advertised and got quite excited, well for a moment anyway. I then tried to find the Tv listing so I could put it onto series link... "yaa Whoo something I might find interseting to watch...!!! Could I find it, hell no...!! I searched for weeks and eventually gave up confused...!!!

Dave Laurie is off-line
17 January 2010 14:18
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

The Link displays a Flex Error Code #2032 which I think will mean it's locked to certain domains.
You can probably only view it in the U.S. if I'm right.
And if I'm wrong, then someone who knows better will correct me soon enough!

Dave.

Sammie Dixon is off-line
17 January 2010 14:35
makemeup
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Blackpool

its driving me mad trying to find it, im 100% that it was on the adds months ago well i was watching top model i got so excited and then it was not on
i have looked on the net so meny times and there is just nothing,
all i found out was one of the guys in the final todd died at only 23 went to sleep and just never work up, i think this well befor they got to finish the program so he did not get voted out
i found this on aol.
someone told me it was on sky but not a popular channel,
few months ago i seen a post from somone in america that said they would post them all to youtube in parts but i cant seem to find it.
i'll keep looking
if you find it please send me the link
xxxxxxxxxxx

CAZ is off-line
18 January 2010 13:24
CAROLYN_A
Make-up Artist

Birmingham

Hiya Don't know if this will help? Blush is on all week on Sky TV, Really (channel 24 5PM don't know if it is on a different channel on sky HD. You may be able to find some information at the end of the programme.

Sammie Dixon is off-line
20 January 2010 19:28
makemeup
Make-up Artist

Lancashire
Blackpool

OMG OMG OMG i just put that channel on and its on, thank you so much i have looked for this for a year and found nothing
arhhhhhhh you have made my night
put it on record so tomorrow when i finish a photoshoot bath jim jams a big much and sit down and watch it

thank you
xxxxxxxx

Dave Laurie is off-line
20 January 2010 19:32
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from makemeup
OMG OMG OMG i just put that channel on and its on, thank you so much i have looked for this for a year and found nothing arhhhhhhh you have made my night put it on record so tomorrow when i finish a photoshoot bath jim jams a big much and sit down and watch it thank you xxxxxxxx

I take it you're quite pleased then?

Dave.

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 merseyjen
alt antoinewynn carpe_diem fannmore IanHighlander jayfish lasse oro poah rembrandt si_mo siclews Smooth_image Steveh32 Stoker Thunder_Photos whitepython