Reminder Secure

Titanium Dioxide free foundations???

03 January 2010 15:57
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

I dont suppose anyone could tell me if they have used Stila makeup in their kit please?? Im looking for a range of titanium free foundation thats easy to get hold of?? Anyone got any suggestions? I would be grateful for your input ladies...emoticonemoticon

Thankyou emoticon

Claire Shipman is off-line
04 January 2010 14:27
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Not 100% sure if there TD free but high street foundation wise (Easy to get hold of) I find L'Oreal's true Match (Liquid) photographs lovely (which leas me to think it is TD free) its not as amazing as say Rcma, Cinema Secrets, Mufe, Fa, Smashbox etc but good enough I'd say.

04 January 2010 14:46
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Ahhhh right...thanks Claire As it happens my kit is full of Smashbox...i love it!! but i didnt realise it was TD free. Never heard of Mufe so im gonna google that one.

Thankyouuuuu

05 January 2010 10:36
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Make up Forever HD you want wow wow wow its amazing!!! Thing Guru Make up Emporium do it and its cheaper than at make up provisions in London

05 January 2010 14:06
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Iv just found a set of 6 colours for £156.00 Is that a good price??

05 January 2010 16:33
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

If you register with Guru as a pro you can get 35% of MUFE which makes 6 shades about £110

http://gurumakeupemporium.com/id76.html

p.s. here's some info on the HD range, they have raving reviews many comparing it to a liquid Rcma

05 January 2010 17:49
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

I cant seem to find a register button?? lol Am i blind???lol

07 January 2010 05:32
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Quote from Secondskin
I cant seem to find a register button?? lol Am i blind???lol

Think you need to email or call them to ask for a make up forever pro discount form, then you provide 3 forms of id to prove your a working mua.

Simon Young is off-lineSilver Member
07 January 2010 05:38
Allinthemind
Photographer
Allinthemind
Gloucestershire

Are you looking for TiO2 free due to the reflectance?  I tried different brands and photographed them and I wonder if this is part myth, or at least not as bad as people think.  Mac foundations, I believe, have TiO2 and it looked fine when photographed to me.

Si
In the "Information Age", continued ignorance must be a choice motivated initially through inherited beliefs.

Lindsay Sian Snuggs is off-line
07 January 2010 07:11
LindsaySianSnuggs
Make-up Artist
LindsaySianSnuggs
Hampshire
Southampton

Quote from ClaireShipman
Think you need to email or call them to ask for a make up forever pro discount form, then you provide 3 forms of id to prove your a working mua.

Give them a ring and speak to Aine (pronounced Onya)  - very helpful lady xx
Portfolio: www.lindsaysiansnuggs.carbonmade.com

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Melanie277 Michelledefeo1
andrewf Aonephotos casell cps dhuntuk Eyeful_Photography FlashHarry100 grahamsphotography gunnergraham jpdo keltica Kentrichuk Ladiesman Mike103 nemesis Platidonio powerbook92 rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 Willjamieson