marc
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
marc
London
london

Hey

Hope someone can help me.  Im really in need of covering my tattoo up on my shoulder. Does anyone no of make up that is good enough to cover up tats

Claire Shipman is off-line
30 December 2009 08:00
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Ben Nye do a good tattoo cover up pallet, search on Google, it should come up.

01 January 2010 15:42
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Hi Marc Dermacolour Extreme Makeup is very good, You have to work out your shade but its quite simple

www.extrememakeup.co.uk

Or you can try here

http://www.garden.co.uk/php/showCatPage.php?cat=550

marc burgum is off-line
02 January 2010 04:28
marc
Model
marc
London
london

Quote from Secondskin
Hi Marc Dermacolour Extreme Makeup is very good, You have to work out your shade but its quite simple

www.extrememakeup.co.uk

Or you can try here

http://www.garden.co.uk/php/showCatPage.php?cat=550

hey   cheers hun

just loooked on the garden website  wot products would i need to cover the tat    there seems to be a few things on there

cheeers hun

andyh is off-line
02 January 2010 05:19
andy_h
Photographer
andy_h
Lancashire
Lancaster

Quote from marc
Hey

Hope someone can help me.  Im really in need of covering my tattoo up on my shoulder. Does anyone no of make up that is good enough to cover up tats

If this is for a shoot, talk to the photographer/post production person. In some cases it may be easier to put a completely different colour on it, such as a blue plaster, depending on their skills it may make it easier for them to remove
www.andyh.info/blog.php

marc burgum is off-line
02 January 2010 06:06
marc
Model
marc
London
london

Quote from andy_h
If this is for a shoot, talk to the photographer/post production person. In some cases it may be easier to put a completely different colour on it, such as a blue plaster, depending on their skills it may make it easier for them to remove

its mainly for tv work /commercials   just lost out on some very well paid jobs due to the tat.  apparently its costly and time consuming to try cover it , when they can just get someone with out a tattoo.  Thought if i turned up at castings with the arm covered up and say this is what can be done to it , they may not be so put off

andyh is off-line
02 January 2010 06:10
andy_h
Photographer
andy_h
Lancashire
Lancaster

No worries
www.andyh.info/blog.php

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon eclipsephoto ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360