Reminder Secure

Hiring and the cost involved ?

Photoman is off-lineSilver Member
06 December 2009 06:35
Antz
Photographer

Lancashire

Hi all,

I have had a friend of a friend ask to have some pictures done but she is not confident to do a fantastic job on her make up and has asked about a MUA.

Now it is not often that I use a MUA so I said I would enquire for her, I would think the shoot would include 2 styles of makeup .... a natural look and a little more glam look.

I am just after a pricing guide so I can pass it on the her,  so if anyone could give me an idea of the cost.
If you don't mind posting it here thats good or send me a PM with the details that would be great.

Antz

Leonardo is off-line
06 December 2009 07:04
DINO
Photographer
DINO
Somerset
weston super mare

just make sure you are not doing the negotiating with the MUA,
what happens if the 'mate of a mate does a no-show'?
you have to pay the MUA.

TheMakeupArtist is off-line
11 December 2009 17:27
TheMakeupArtist
Make-up Artist

London

http://www.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/library/416

freelance make-up artist rates do vary but the list above will give you a rough idea

Karen Hegarty is off-line
11 December 2009 19:34
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

well it seems that he hasn't got the manners to reply to a pm giving him the information any way ... just rude I say lol

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin dadshouse12 fashion29 Krystald RedXXX toxicinnocence
ad360photo alanbassettphotography alexo antoinewynn bilingbo diphoto djb1 eosfan Essexjohn freddie GSC4X kimsandman2 Kjoservices liteangle mlp oro pafriend peteb redbaron rscott360 RUPERT Steveh32 Willjamieson