Reminder Secure

Hiring and the cost involved ?

Photoman is off-lineSilver Member
06 December 2009 05:35
Antz
Photographer

Lancashire

Hi all,

I have had a friend of a friend ask to have some pictures done but she is not confident to do a fantastic job on her make up and has asked about a MUA.

Now it is not often that I use a MUA so I said I would enquire for her, I would think the shoot would include 2 styles of makeup .... a natural look and a little more glam look.

I am just after a pricing guide so I can pass it on the her,  so if anyone could give me an idea of the cost.
If you don't mind posting it here thats good or send me a PM with the details that would be great.

Antz

Leonardo is off-line
06 December 2009 06:04
DINO
Photographer
DINO
Somerset
weston super mare

just make sure you are not doing the negotiating with the MUA,
what happens if the 'mate of a mate does a no-show'?
you have to pay the MUA.

TheMakeupArtist is off-line
11 December 2009 16:27
TheMakeupArtist
Make-up Artist

London

http://www.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/library/416

freelance make-up artist rates do vary but the list above will give you a rough idea

Karen Hegarty is off-line
11 December 2009 18:34
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

well it seems that he hasn't got the manners to reply to a pm giving him the information any way ... just rude I say lol

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 ElleLaura Emmaheron KellieBBW roxsanniebel
63jian ad360photo andygstudios claypaws colinpierce diphoto dirkus djb1 Dolayley eosfan ignite KrissB Ladiesman Lextalionis moritz78 Oberonfoto peteb Platidonio redbaron Rhadamanthus rscott360 Snooper911 StephSimon steveh32 Willjamieson
kerandastudio2