Reminder Secure

We been trimmed

This thread is being watched by 1 person
02 December 2009 17:33
MMM_WOW
Make-up Artist

Well folks we is now down to one heading in the MUA section , i think we had better make a bit more use of it or they might cut this one as well emoticon

02 December 2009 18:00
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

lol lol i just noticed....Do you think we are slowly being phased out????lol lol

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
02 December 2009 18:01
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Don't worry, if none of your anti-social MUA mates can be bothered chatting to you I'll  do it.

Just a thought. Maybe you should have added PAID in the thread title to guarantee catching their eye.

Bob emoticon

02 December 2009 18:27
MMM_WOW
Make-up Artist

They arent really anti social , but I get your point , I was thinking of adding Paid to the title thread but then on here they would have thought it was a hoax

Having just written that I had a quick look in the casting section and there does seem to be more paid work appearing , so maybe the message is getting across  emoticon

Next thing you know they will be posting paid work for photographers but then I maybe living in cloud cuckoo land emoticon

02 December 2009 19:00
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from MMM_WOW
Next thing you know they will be posting paid work for photographers

Sorry, been on oxygen for the last thirty minutes after reading that!
Paid work for photographers? You must be having a

Bob

02 December 2009 19:14
majk
Photographer

Quote from Bob
Sorry, been on oxygen for the last thirty minutes after reading that!
Paid work for photographers? You must be having a

Bob

Well, to be honest, there HAS been quite a few paid casting call for a photographer such as this one. So, it's not ALL doom.
What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?

02 December 2009 19:31
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from majk
Well, to be honest, there HAS been quite a few paid casting call for a photographer such as this one.

False alarm. That's just another stereotypical 'glamour model' Casting Call with the options set wrong.

Bob emoticon

Karen Hegarty is off-line
03 December 2009 05:10
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

ha ha John, I noticed that there are more paid castings , shame not much in my area but hey ho. I think people are realising we need paying when they get no response to wanting us to work TF all the time.

MUA's are not anti social by the way Bob we chat on here and message each other when we have time, but as for most this is our full time job, we are hopefully out earning money more often than sitting in front of the pc lol

Sammyj is off-line
03 December 2009 08:23
lashestolockes
Make-up Artist
lashestolockes
Kent
Thanet

Hi all

People have been adding paid work to their casting calls, then when you take a close look they are only offering expenses or £20

When will we be recognised as professionals

Quote from Bob
Don't worry, if none of your anti-social MUA mates can be bothered chatting to you I'll  do it.

Just a thought. Maybe you should have added PAID in the thread title to guarantee catching their eye.

Bob emoticon

Samantha XXX Lashes to Lockes XXX

Claire Shipman is off-line
03 December 2009 11:02
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Im still here (Occasionally)

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine zephyrina
Gazza32 Rscott360