Jaymz is off-line
24 November 2009 10:44
jaymz
Photographer
jaymz
County Durham
Darlington

Hi All,

Ivory Flame will be at our studio, just outside Darlington, on the 29th 30th and 31st of Jan 2010 and is available for 2+ hours slots.

If you know her you know what a fantastic model she is and if you don't know here have a look at her profile and see

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=IvoryFlame

Anyone who has worked with her knows just what a stunning set of images they get from her every time. You will not be disappointed........

Slots are available at £50 per hour or 4 Hours for £175, up to art nude, all inclusive of studio time, props etc and all the tea and coffee you can drink!

Bookings strictly on a first come first served basis and will require a deposit being paid for the slot.

If you'd like to book or any questions please get in touch via pm or the tel no on our profile

Many Thanks

James
Imma do the things that i wanna do, I ain't got a thing to prove to you, One look in the mirror and i'm tickled pink, I don't give a hoot about what you think

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chloejade25
antoinewynn davejarvis DJ200 ElegantCaptures eosfan gerry99111 gordon iestyn jackw JohnDentonPhoto lenspoynter Mark_Anthony mghphoto mlp Paul_Jones peteb redbaron rod_m99 scott24 severndigital stevegosh steveh32 tigerman Willjamieson