Acacia Photographic Studio   is off-line
21 November 2009 13:37
acacia_ps
Studio
acacia_ps
Greater Manchester
Prestwich

Studio Model Day

Acacia Studio in North Manchester is pleased to announce the first of its monthly Studio Model days.

Sunday 13th December 1pm - 5pm
2 models
8 photographer places available.
£35 per photographer

This shoot will focus on high key (white background) glamour images up to lingerie and topless.

The shoot will take an informal approach with the idea being to gently introduce beginners or those with only a little experience to the joys of shooting glamour in a studio and to share experiences, shots and techniques. Representatives form Acacia Studio will be on hand to offer advice and keep things running smoothly.

Now to the important part! Our first model Blue Sapphire! She is quoted as being "...a friendly, elegant, confident model with a perfect professional attitude"! She's a busty blonde knock out with great expressions and works hard with her posing so you get the picture you want!

Profile here : Blue Sapphire

Second but in no way the lesser we have Strawberry Venom! This striking young lady is quoted as being "...a fantastic model, with stunning facial looks and body"! She puts her all into getting that all important shot for you, easy to work with and a sweetheart to boot!

Profile here: Strawberry Venom

The cost of this is £35 per photographer which covers the cost of the models, the studio and tea, coffee, biscuits etc.

We can only proceed if we get a firm booking for 8 photographers so please leave your names and contact details here and watch this space.

So all you togs out there who want to have a go in a studio with some absolutely gorgeous ladies, this is your chance!!! :-)

Please leave you names and contact details here and as soon as we have our 8 and maybe two reserves we will confirm the day with all concerned.

Paul is off-line
25 November 2009 06:42
paul_turri
Photographer
paul_turri
Merseyside

Put me down for this one. I can walk to the studio from Whitefield!

Cheers.
http://paulsphotographyblog.blogspot.com/ Thoughts of a Lazy Photographer

30 November 2009 19:52
acacia_ps
Studio
acacia_ps
Greater Manchester
Prestwich

Hi Paul, no problem you're counted in,

Still looking for potential interest to make up the numbers for the day, so anyone else thinking about coming please let us know ASAP.

01 December 2009 14:22
acacia_ps
Studio
acacia_ps
Greater Manchester
Prestwich

**bump**
;-)

Holly Wood is off-line
01 December 2009 21:30
KateD
Photographer

Greater Manchester
Didsbury

bump!

07 December 2009 11:41
acacia_ps
Studio
acacia_ps
Greater Manchester
Prestwich

Quote from IATT_Studios_Photography

Put me down for this one. I can walk to the studio from Whitefield! Cheers.

Hello Paul!

Kate from Acacia Studio here! Just wanting to touch bases with you about the studio shoot on the 13th. At the moment we still need to fill a couple spaces in order to make sure the Shoot on the 13th goes ahead. I do have you down as confirmed so fingers crossed we get those last couple spots filled! Looking at the responses from everyone about our models for the day it is sure to be a great shoot day! I'll be in touch by Friday with confirmation of whether its go ahead or not.

Cheers,
KateD

p.s. if the weather is like today on Sunday I'd tram in if I were you! ;-P hehehe Hopefully see you on Sunday! ;-)

11 December 2009 11:49
acacia_ps
Studio
acacia_ps
Greater Manchester
Prestwich

One Hour to book the last available spot! Bookings will close at 5pm today! If the last spot is not filled the shoot day will be canceled. So be the one that makes it happen!

Happy Friday BTW!

14 December 2009 08:10
acacia_ps
Studio
acacia_ps
Greater Manchester
Prestwich

I am afraid it was bad news, we didn't get all 8 spots filled for the shoot day, so we had to cancel it for this month. All of us here are very disappointed and apologize for not getting to host a fun day with all of you! Just to close to Christmas I suppose.

At the moment we are debating when to hold our next studio shoot day. To soon after Christmas might be the same problem? When we settle on the next date I'll be sure to let you know! With all those fab Christmas gifts to come I bet there will be some great new gadgets to experiment with at our next shoot day! ;-)

We do hope you have a fantastic Christmas and fingers crossed we'll get to work with you in the new year!

Cheers Dawl'ns,
KateD, Chris & Phil
Acacia Photographic Studio

37 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carinasl celebrateeverymoment Donnybabe11 KayleighChristina Natural_happy_girl PrettyDiamond SJH30
abouncer andygstudios carshaltonkev cliffc couchestudio davkit duncanjames Essexjohn freddie GlasgowPhotographer hardik79 Hioctane JohnDentonPhoto Kiboko Kjoservices Ladiesman Leztec MIB nunude panda49 redbaron rossvincent rscott360 rumbleuk steveh32 tonyg wacTony WesternRoom
Charlottealom
barlowstudios