Reminder Secure

PHOTO CAPTIONS GAME

This thread is being watched by 19 people
24 November 2009 15:04
gin_and_tonic
Model

I don't care if you don't like it, you're going to eat it.

John McIntyre is off-line
24 November 2009 18:49
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

the local youths thought that this years 'penny for the guy' might just make them filthy rich
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

KT101 is off-line
24 November 2009 18:52
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

That flash didn't go off.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

24 November 2009 18:57
majk
Photographer

Next season I am SO getting full length jeans....
What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?

Mina is off-line
24 November 2009 19:06
Minna
Model
Minna
London

Not really, it hurts more on this side... oh and also since I bumped my head I've been getting these weird sounds in my head...
Now taking bookings for this summer... Go on, make me an offer ;) Relax, Schmitz, you can only die once. http://minasdarkroom.tumblr.com/

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
24 November 2009 19:24
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

I know she was a new model. but never thought she was coming still wrapped in her package

Mina
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

KT101 is off-line
24 November 2009 19:28
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

Don't you dare take the shot yet............ I SAID DON'T you dar..............................kt101 is a naughty person .
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

Goldbrush is off-line
25 November 2009 06:36
Goldbrush
Make-up Artist
Goldbrush
Birmingham

Just as Hannah was about to begin tearing at the leaves in her hand, she noticed an army of Green Peace protesters storming over the hills....
"The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery"

John McIntyre is off-line
25 November 2009 06:55
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

Super Fish-net Girl didn't care that there was innocents to save, she needed to find a unique new flying style TODAY or face ridicule from the other super heroes
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

25 November 2009 17:18
eyecandyfloss
Model

Sorry..I farted!

28 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa ElleLaura Hann kkoch RoxyMendez SerenWise tanyacox
cliffc david1500 diphoto dorrian funky glamartfoto jjphotos jonnywoo lify MIB mikehemmings nickdandalos psn Rupert soulc Spiritofwales Swyftie thelfcdude888 tigerman TonyDanza Willjamieson