This thread is being watched by 19 people
David Hunt Images is off-lineSilver Member
17 November 2009 10:49
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
Hampshire
Portsmouth

These voices in my head sound sooo real.

www.davidhuntimages.co.uk www.themakeoverstudio.com

TriggerBug is off-line
18 November 2009 20:41
ktprior
Photographer
ktprior
Kent
Canterbury

Too embarrased to admit she had brought lingerie instead of her cossie to the swimming pool, Mary whipped out her paintbrush...

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
18 November 2009 22:49
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

The village people re-union was doomed, when Tarquin arrived after his recent cosmetic surgery
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

John McIntyre is off-line
19 November 2009 07:39
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

"unless this TFCD shoot becomes very well paid, keep your hands off my arse!"
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

John McIntyre is off-line
19 November 2009 15:26
stphq
Photographer
stphq
Lothian
Mid/West Lothian & Edinburgh

had some folk say they can't see the images i post yet working here, working on other peoples pc's i know and even coming up fine on my girlfriends mobile phone.. lol... so god knows whats happening there..

I will say that a couple of the images of mine other people have chosen may not show now due to no longer being in my port... aplogies for that but hey, we all rearrange our ports from time to time eh.
"If you've enjoyed me half as much as I've enjoyed you, then I've enjoyed you twice as much as you've enjoyed me"

19 November 2009 15:55
majk
Photographer

Quote from stphq
had some folk say they can't see the images i post yet working here, working on other peoples pc's i know and even coming up fine on my girlfriends mobile phone.. lol... so god knows whats happening there..I will say that a couple of the images of mine other people have chosen may not show now due to no longer being in my port... aplogies for that but hey, we all rearrange our ports from time to time eh.

It's because you're surfing through a proxy or something like that.

When you paste the image URL to add the photo the url will look like this:
http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload11%5Cgerryquiff_1589077.jpg

the "1.2.3.12/bmi/" is your proxy. And that works only for people on the inside of that provider.

so next time you post a photo, take out the bit between "http://" and "www.purestorm" and everyone will be happy.

// the friendly turnip.
What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement?

19 November 2009 15:56
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from stphq
had some folk say they can't see the images i post yet working here, working on other peoples pc's i know and even coming up fine on my girlfriends mobile phone.. lol... so god knows whats happening there.. I will say that a couple of the images of mine other people have chosen may not show now due to no longer being in my port... aplogies for that but hey, we all rearrange our ports from time to time eh.

David, I've grabbed the URL on the picture from my port.
Your copy and paste :   http://1.2.3.12/bmi/www.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload11%5Cgerryquiff_1589077.jpg

My copy and paste :   http://www.purestorm.com/z-images10/imageupload11/gerryquiff_1589077.jpg

I would say it is perhaps the browser that you use? 
Incedently I use Google chrome. and see a red cross, I presumed you had pasted incorrectly. 
Gerry

So who wants to caption one of Davids then....
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

20 November 2009 15:28
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Stacey's lighter than air arm was always a little toublesome in front of cameras.

20 November 2009 18:04
roxibelle
Model

Do i have time for another fag?

I try too hard to be somebody that im not. Even though i like the person that i am.

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
20 November 2009 18:18
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

evert time is raining my hair dye start running down ....
Added Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Category Headshot
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

11 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura mandymack MissCaraJane
BrianE Dave@studio99 eosfan GSC4X PTw2018 rscott360 splitsecondphotography1 supernova