Reminder Secure

Calling all Togs - how about a 'shoot off'???

05 November 2009 16:39
b8stick
Photographer
This member has been suspended

So what do I mean? Well Post a picture on a topic then seven days later we'll start the voting. So to start things off post a picture of a 'stranger', someone you have never met but you can shoot them anyway you can. No cheating and using a pre-arranged shoot with a new model, just get your shot and post it on. No posts accepted after 14th Nov and we'll stop and count the votes on 21st - the winner will have a dubious honour of being the best and can start the next shoot off.

Cheers
Dave

05 November 2009 16:48
Webbo2
Photographer

I quite like it but others probably won't....apparently purestorm has a dodgy past with photo competitions or something?
EYUP!

John Bamford is off-linePlatinum Member
05 November 2009 16:56
bamfordphotography
Photographer
bamfordphotography
South Yorkshire
doncaster

am always up for a laugh but im confused.com

It's a small world but i wouldn't wanna paint it.

05 November 2009 17:05
b8stick
Photographer
This member has been suspended

Seen your work and love it, the object is simply that you shoot someone you never have before and post it. After that the style, genre and photoshopping is up to you or what you and the 'model' can agree. Voting starts next Saturday so get the picture up. Forgot to say one picture per member and one vote per member - makes it even fairer.

Chees
Dave

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie Carliegomez24 kacie REDXXX toxicinnocence
antoinewynn davewilliams david1500 Dolayley flawless_photo gshocker30 gunnergraham gwentman humphries hylander iestyn jackw jonnywoo Jph1954 kalixte mike0048 nickdandalos orca_photography Pendragon140994 rscott360 Spiritofwales stevegosh Studio1 tonycsm