Reminder Secure

TATHIEL at Rowe Photo Studios Monday 16th November 2009

This thread is currently locked
09 November 2009 14:11
Webbo2
Photographer

This absolutely was a revenge attack for her original negative feedback, which is fair enough because it seems he acted in a disgusting manner during their shoot, and has responded with not only inappropriate feedback on her profile but has turned his profile into a disrespectful mess against tathiel. Unbelievable.

Moderator Comment : There are two sides to this story, which the Moderators have been investigating in detail.
Members should bear in mind that unsubstantiated allegations are not fact and that hearsay is not evidence.
EYUP!

Marcello Pozzetti is off-line
09 November 2009 14:22
MarcelloPozzetti
Photographer
MarcelloPozzetti
Norfolk
Norwich

I have just noticed now that the negative feedback has been removed ..... so in a way justice has been made . I hope now Tara can feel revenged and carry on modeling with the smile and the usual passion . I would also prefer not to express any judgment on the other part involved .... just I wish the word professional on a profile was also substained by a proper professional behaviour .

Moderator Comment : There are two sides to this story, which the Moderators have been investigating in detail.
Members should bear in mind that unsubstantiated allegations are not fact and that hearsay is not evidence.
......""""Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them. """ ....

09 November 2009 14:35
CaraMascara
Model

What a shame. She was a great model and I always looked forward to seeing her new work. I saw the reference and the guy seemed to be an absolute prat. Hopefully she will change her mind!

http://cara-lisette.weebly.com/

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 ElleLaura Exoticangel Lanny1987 lynnesel Michelledefeo1
bob Cheshunt83 dave2008 digitalmood eosfan gattskirito glamorphotos Ladiesman oscar photostevo powerbook92 Richard99 rscott360 Snooper911 Stoker tricky881 whitepython Yekim