Reminder Secure

New Casting call for MUAs

01 November 2009 09:24
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

Is it me or is there no casting calls for MUAs in the casting area? Is that because people just dont need MUAs at the moment or is it that i cant see them???? Seems to have gone very quiet since the change over???

emoticon

01 November 2009 09:35
MMM_WOW
Make-up Artist

Dont think anyone loves us lot anymore, besides why would they want to hire a pro? they can all do their own make-up, or go on a days course and be ''qualified''  and as for calls for bodypainters dont even go there emoticonunless of course you are willing to tralvell 300 miles for a tfp to enhance your own portfolio, unless of course they except all the advice on the other threads , like using acrylic or kids paints or emulsion.

I am fast becoming even more of a cynic , i think I am turning into Victor Meldrewemoticon

Victoria Howard is off-line
01 November 2009 11:04
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

Hi

MMM_WOW I like your new image!

I like the new casting call thing its easier to use...

Maybe it just needs time.

01 November 2009 17:37
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Id like the new casting call IF it had anything in it!!!!! lol. I think youre right John. If i were relying on bodypainting jobs off here id be stuffed!! Fortunately for me, word of mouth works far better.

Karen Hegarty is off-line
03 November 2009 12:11
simplydivine
Make-up Artist
simplydivine
Cheshire

Gaynor it works ok its just that when you narrow it down to paid work there is hardly anything there LOL quelle surprise huh ?? at least it only takes 2 secs to check if there is anything now LMAO

Claire Shipman is off-line
03 November 2009 12:55
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

At least people wont be getting so annoyed with all the TF requests, I have set it up so I only get email notifications for paid castings. I don't even need to log in anymore until I need to look at a paid casting lol

04 November 2009 16:39
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

Quote from simplydivine
Gaynor it works ok its just that when you narrow it down to paid work there is hardly anything there LOL quelle surprise huh ?? at least it only takes 2 secs to check if there is anything now LMAO

emoticonemoticon Youre SOOOO right. One glance and its all over!!! lol  At least with the new system it will stop us getting frustrated and writing sarcastic replies!!! lol Its put an end to that hasnt it??lol

04 November 2009 16:40
Secondskin
Make-up Artist

That too Claire!! lol

Shawn Barker is off-line
04 November 2009 16:46
FrameworksMedia
Photographer
FrameworksMedia
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

I wouldn't feel too hard done by - there's no paid work for photographers either!

Dave Laurie is off-line
04 November 2009 16:55
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from ClaireShipman
At least people wont be getting so annoyed with all the TF requests, I have set it up so I only get email notifications for paid castings. I don't even need to log in anymore until I need to look at a paid casting lol

But then you'll miss all the banter and friendly chats!
Not to mention all the eejits expecting the world delivered to them on a silver platter.....

Dave.

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ch_mon ellessephotography jeromoek modelimaging Photojames43 Pictureimage rscott360 RUPERT