Reminder Secure

Christmas Group Shoot Bristol Sat. 5th Dec

31 October 2009 18:21
TheStudioBristol
Studio

After last years successful Christmas Shoot I'm thinking of doing again this year.
IfI decide to go ahead it will be the same as last year with plenty foodand drink and for those who want to party a chance after the shoot.Plenty of Christmas decorations as well as Christmas backdrops and snowmachine.
As last year there will be a 10 charge to photographers and models with 7 going to a local Children's Charity.

So please for now post if you are interested and I will decide if to go ahead in the next week.
David Radford www.thestudiobristol.co.uk happy to consider the odd tfcd shoot

desyek is off-line
31 October 2009 18:28
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Let me know what models will be around - may be available but can't commit. I think you've got my email address anyways - or at least I'm on your mailing list :P

Daf
Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

31 October 2009 18:45
TheStudioBristol
Studio

Models depends on who post on the various threads as being interest.
David Radford www.thestudiobristol.co.uk happy to consider the odd tfcd shoot

02 November 2009 19:18
simplyphotography
Photographer

Sounds like a bit of fun, count me in.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 AmberBray chloejade25 Welshrose2009 Yenguo
digitizer Dphphotography eosfan Fluffypup gazzer59 hylander Lenz Ludapix Mike103 moritz78 nemesis PhilStorm rod_m99 rscott360 stephenmuddell Steveh32