Reminder Secure

Tomorrow Saturday 31st October Studio Open Day In Aid Of Charity. ( Tonbridge, Kent ).

Nick Vidler is off-line
30 October 2009 07:11
WhiteHorse
Studio
This member has been reset to pending
WhiteHorse
Essex
Dengie, Nr Southminster.

On account of having lost my mother quite recently to lymphatic cancer I am hosting an studio open day this coming Saturday in aid of Hospice In The Weald who nursed her during her final days. Open to all comers, individuals and families welcome, I will be shooting tethered and printing on site which will make it possible for you to walk away with an A4 print on the day for only £15.

http://www.nick-vidler.com/

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
30 October 2009 11:17
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I'll probably pop over for an hour or so tomorrow and leave a donation.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Jessica_Knight
bigearspix dave@studio99 digitizer eosfan gazzer59 gordon Ianmcculloch j3ff James7799 jonnywoo kingnorman13nk kinofist lester2705 Look_Sharp markeos50d martinchristie Mattcairns MIB Mike103 moritz78 nvidia phphotoimages picusio RCBB rscott360 stephenmuddell Steveh32 supaglam Willjamieson xposed