This thread is currently locked
G is off-line
27 October 2009 04:35
imageaware
Photographer
This member has been reset to pending
imageaware
Hertfordshire

Honestly, It's rude for a Model to even ask!

G.

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
27 October 2009 04:41
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Quote from imageaware
Honestly, It's rude for a Model to even ask! G.

+ 1
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
27 October 2009 05:04
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

I had this from a girl who said I should pay for her manager's transport (and ps could she have transport prepaid as she was broke) - I said surely your manager could pay the fare?  She then replied indignantly that her manager was her boyfriend and he was broke too.

Presumably she realised that asking for a fare for her jealous boyfriend wouldn't wash!

p.s. Mr Spelling Fiend says "It's spelled chaperone.  A chaparone is a lonely japanese man."

27 October 2009 05:27
writer3five
Photographer

Quote from cziiki

I had this from a girl who said I should pay for her manager's transport (and ps could she have transport prepaid as she was broke) - I said surely your manager could pay the fare?  She then replied indignantly that her manager was her boyfriend and he was broke too.

Presumably she realised that asking for a fare for her jealous boyfriend wouldn't wash!

p.s. Mr Spelling Fiend says "It's spelled chaperone.  A chaparone is a lonely japanese man."

as a man who (usually) prides himself on his spelling i thank you - but i did mean she wanted me to pay for the expenses of 'a lonely Japanese man' she wanted to bring. that's Japanese with a capital 'J' by the way!! . ha. kidding...

no seriously guys, thanks for your replies, much appreciated.

I have to say that at times i've felt a duck out of water on here (due to my lack of exp.) but will use the forums more often, so far the replies have been helpful.

i've already told the model i wont be paying her chaperone's expenses and i've not heard from her since. i guess i just wanted to know that i'd done the right thing in doing so. thanks again.

27 October 2009 05:32
LDImages
Photographer

Nope,he hould pay if she wants one.

Cheers
Les
www.ld-images.com / folio.ld-images.com

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
27 October 2009 05:34
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from cziiki

A lonely man who goes to shoots to watch a talented man make images of you
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

27 October 2009 05:37
Tidal_Kitten
Model

MACAROOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOONS!!

On a serious note. HELL NO! Don't pay for her +1.....egad! if i asked for my vinyl b**ch to have their travel covered when i DJ i'd be told to jog on.
More than just Kibbles and Bits

27 October 2009 06:07
Buddygb
Photographer

Maybe you could pay the chaperone to go to the pictures?

B x
Currently seeking new and interesting TF collaborations. B.

27 October 2009 06:18
TMG
Photographer

Oooh, it isn't locked.

Just reply and tell her that if you've got to put up with a pest then you're going to pay her less, not more.

27 October 2009 06:24
adamrobertsonphotography
Photographer

tell her she's a adamrobertsonphotography is a naughty person cheeky bitch

and if she wants to bring some knob along to get in the way and generally disrupt the shoot she can pay for it herself lol
www.adamrobertson.co.uk - www.binkertson.com - www.2damncreative.co.uk

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Dionne_94 kylied
AndrewF biggles485 cliffc djb1 Dphphotography fannmore iamge johntisbury JSP Kentrichuk Ladiesman mike0048 philippahh photomart Rhadamanthus siclews Steveh32 talldave68 vapourtrail