Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
Topcat
West Midlands
Cradley Heath

moved and merged by moderator for spamming the boards

Topcat Glamour Studios.
I have never done group shoots, but now the new studio is open, with a 2500 sq ft main shoot studio, and 10 backdrops up in one go, i have had loads of interest in group shoots. I assume this would be 3 hours and 25.00 to 30.00 per tog. So any togs interested in going on the mailing list, or local models, tag me here. Will start in November.
Clive
www.topcatstudios.webs.com
The studio now shooting mainly Glamour, Model Agency Promotions work and Video Production and our main Avatar is new girl Candy Rose

Alan Johnson is off-line
22 October 2009 12:15
Alan_Jay
Photographer
Alan_Jay
South Yorkshire

Good luck with the venture.

It may help to give a few more details about how you'll run the group shoots.  I haven't done one for years now,  but do recall several were pretty good and others hopeless.  Many years ago I did one organised by a certain photography shop chain,  the room had two studio sets running and the organiser (!) was adament that the flash on one set wouldn't affect the slave light on the other!!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a motorbike and that's pretty close! :o)

Clive Thomason is off-line
24 October 2009 04:27
topcat_glamour
Studio

West Midlands
Cradley Heath

Hi all

We have been asked to start group shoots, and first one will be first week in November, then weekly.
Will be 3 hour duration, with 3 sets. Each 3 sets will change each week, so in a month, 12 sets will be used, or maybe more. We have the backdrops and sets to create about 24 sets per month.
The run will be;
Either 2.00pm to  5.00pm  then   6.00 pm to 9.00pm
It will be Fridays or Saturdays. Please post your preferences.
The staging will be the model on one set posing for each tog to get a set of pictures, then the next tog and so on. Then move to the next set.
The purpose is for each tog to get 3 good sets, which for 25.00 is good value.
Each tog will also learn from others techniques, and lighting set-ups etc..
So it is OK for newcommers and experienced.
If it goes OK, we can do dual shoots in the 2 studios; which are on seperate floors so no bounce flash. But this will not happen yet, as we need to build up our user base.
We have done hourly rate in the past, but at 55.00 per hour, most clients have said they would prefer some group shoots as they get 3 sets instead of rushing the hour; and of course it is cheaper.
For those that do want a full hour to themselves; the hour before the group shoot and the hour after, will be available.

I have 6 reliable local models who want to do regular, up to nude, and i also of course have some adult models if we want to do an adult set at a later date.

The first shoot will be Cha Cha to topless.
Friday 6th November.
We will try both sessions. 
so bookings for  1.30 to 4.30   and 6.00 to 9.00    the hour sessions will be  4.45 to 5.45   and  9.15  to  10.15

Group shoot rate will be 25.00 for the 3 hour sessions.  and the hour rate will be  60.00  for each of the 2 hour slots.
All fees incluse use of the studio, the model, heating, lighting, refreshments, assistance, for those that know me, they can try a card in the Nikon D3 if they haven't got one and want to try one.

If you want to register interest please PM me, or email me.
Clive
Topcat Glamour
www.topcatglamour.webs.com

Clive Thomason is off-line
24 October 2009 04:30
topcat_glamour
Studio

West Midlands
Cradley Heath

Hi all

We have been asked to start group shoots, and first one will be first week in November, then weekly.
Will be 3 hour duration, with 3 sets. Each 3 sets will change eachweek, so in a month, 12 sets will be used, or maybe more. We have thebackdrops and sets to create about 24 sets per month.
The run will be;
The staging will be the model on one set posing for each tog to get aset of pictures, then the next tog and so on. Then move to the next set.
If it goes OK, we can do dual shoots in the 2 studios; which are onseperate floors so no bounce flash. But this will not happen yet, as weneed to build up our user base.
We have done hourly rate in the past, but at 55.00 per hour, mostclients have said they would prefer some group shoots as they get 3sets instead of rushing the hour; and of course it is cheaper.
For those that do want a full hour to themselves; the hour before the group shoot and the hour after, will be available.

I have 6 reliable local models who want to do regular, up to nude, andi also of course have some adult models if we want to do an adult setat a later date.

Friday 6th November.
so bookings for  1.30 to 4.30   and 6.00 to 9.00    the hour sessions will be  4.45 to 5.45   and  9.15  to  10.15

Group shoot rate will be 25.00 for the 3 hour sessions.  and the hour rate will be  60.00  for each of the 2 hour slots.
All fees incluse use of the studio, the model, heating, lighting,refreshments, assistance, for those that know me, they can try a cardin the Nikon D3 if they haven't got one and want to try one.

Clive
Topcat Glamour

TC is off-line
24 October 2009 04:33
Topcat
Photographer
Topcat
West Midlands
Cradley Heath

Hi all

Will be 3 hour duration, with 3 sets. Each 3 sets will change eachweek, so in a month, 12 sets will be used, or maybe more. We have thebackdrops and sets to create about 24 sets per month.
The run will be;
The staging will be the model on one set posing for each tog to get aset of pictures, then the next tog and so on. Then move to the next set.
If it goes OK, we can do dual shoots in the 2 studios; which are onseperate floors so no bounce flash. But this will not happen yet, as weneed to build up our user base.
We have done hourly rate in the past, but at 55.00 per hour, mostclients have said they would prefer some group shoots as they get 3sets instead of rushing the hour; and of course it is cheaper.

I have 6 reliable local models who want to do regular, up to nude, andi also of course have some adult models if we want to do an adult setat a later date.

Friday 6th November.

All fees incluse use of the studio, the model, heating, lighting,refreshments, assistance, for those that know me, they can try a cardin the Nikon D3 if they haven't got one and want to try one.

Clive
Topcat Glamour
The studio now shooting mainly Glamour, Model Agency Promotions work and Video Production and our main Avatar is new girl Candy Rose

24 October 2009 05:00
mikeMatthews
Photographer

Sorry if I am mistaken - but didn't you post about this in 'general chat' before only to have the post moved to where it should be?

If this is the case why are you posting in general chat again?

www.purestorm.com/spacelondon - 900 sq ft fully equipped studio for hire in West London..........unbelieveable rates.

24 October 2009 05:06
mikeMatthews
Photographer

Why are you spamming in all the forums...........can't you just post in the relevent place once instead of here, general chat and premium? There is a forum called 'group shoots' - use it, everyone else does.
www.purestorm.com/spacelondon - 900 sq ft fully equipped studio for hire in West London..........unbelieveable rates.

24 October 2009 05:10
TeddyB
Photographer

emoticon

You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

24 October 2009 05:13
mikeMatthews
Photographer

Quote from TeddyB
emoticon

The guy is spamming everywhere about his group shoot........under two ID's

24 October 2009 05:27
TeddyB
Photographer

Quote from mikeMatthews
The guy is spamming everywhere about his group shoot........under two ID's

emoticon
You know what's there. Waiting. Beyond that beach. Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CIEGE_CJ Coldasice80 mandymack xxalixx
chandos extra_mayo frankpht Jamesfitzpatrick JohnDentonPhoto LGI modelimages4u NatashaCalamita Pegasuspics rscott360