IMATS Comp 2010 and previous winners

Angela Emery is off-line
13 October 2009 19:30
girlfunky
Make-up Artist
girlfunky
Cheshire
Wilmslow

I am toying with the masochistic idea of entering the IMATS Makeup artist competition this jan - there aint a cat in hells change that i would be picked to take part in the final @ the show but i guess you've got to be in it to win it!

Anyone been through the process before?

Anyone know where I could find a list of winners from previous years comps?

Anyone know anyone who has taken part? (even a friend of a friend's dog's sister's work collegue)

I've been googling all night and coming up with just press releases for the event and dead links from 2006! I think ive completed the internet and though that maybe someone on here would know something????emoticon

thanks in advance!!!

Yours colourfully, Angela x

Sonara Parker is off-line
23 October 2009 09:11
Sonara
Make-up Artist
Sonara
Lancashire
PRESTON

Good luck!! and hope to see you on the stand this year...i love watching the imats comp!

I know that Leah Maybe took part last year..maybe it would be worth hunting her down for advice, i think she came 2nd....

S x

Angela Emery is off-line
27 October 2009 08:22
girlfunky
Make-up Artist
girlfunky
Cheshire
Wilmslow

hi Sonara, thanks for the hookup, i will try and find her and ask my many inane questions would be amazing just to be chosen to dothe actual comp - anything else is a bonus

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jessicaliu1993 missminiskirt
carshaltonkev Gingers