/Nottingham/Derby 14/10/2009 - Morgan Lees

This thread is being watched by 1 person
30 September 2009 17:56
ImageNation
Photographer

Cost £25 per photographer
Levels: Working up to topless
Time: Doors open 7pm, shooting to start 7:30pm until 10pm

Wednesday 14/09/2009 - due to popular demand the Wednesday night shoot of 07/10/2009 has filled up overnight so I have requested Morgan to come to the studio again on 14/10/2009.

Morgan will be working on a variety of sets within the studio including a motorbike on the infinity curve (subject to me finding someone who will let us borrow their bike). Ideas are welcome to help the evening and if anyone wishes to drop by the studio to view the facilities prior to the event then please give me a call to arrange a suitable time.

Guidance will be offered on the evening and it is open to amateurs and professionals alike. So if you are interested please let me know either via email or message on the forum. 

I will try to keep the numbers recorded here but the shoot is advertised on another modelling site too. We are capping the attendance to a maximum of 6 photographers.

iDave
Bright Lights Studio
Draycott
Derby

06 October 2009 06:27
ImageNation
Photographer

Have 2 definates for this and a possible if I can confirm another 2 before 7th I'll book the session.

07 October 2009 10:00
ImageNation
Photographer

4 people on the list, another 2 would be ideal

Although I wouldn't mind having a space myself.

13 October 2009 11:33
ImageNation
Photographer

5 places booked, still time for 1 or 2 more.

I'm on the muffin run at 5pm tomorrow so get your names in fast 

John Chapman is off-lineGold Member
16 October 2009 13:10
JohnChapman
Photographer
JohnChapman
West Midlands
Solihull

Thanks for a great night Dave. My first time using a studio, managed to pick up a few tips and by the end of the night I was quietly confident with asking Morgan to change pose. See you again next Wednesday.

JC
Your body's a temple ?? Mine's a bouncy castle !!!

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
hazel_rose sarahjane1
ad360photo andrewf aprilscherz3 Auctioneer ellessephotography evopro Fashionphotography george glamshots grahamsphotography nemesis Rhadamanthus rscott360 Stewart1988 studio1910 Thunder_Photos westend_portfolios