Nottingham/Derby 07/10/2009 - MorganLees

This thread is being watched by 1 person
24 September 2009 17:07
ImageNation
Photographer

Cost £25 per photographer
Levels: Working up to topless
Time: Doors open 7pm, shooting to start 7:30pm until 10pm

Wednesday 07/09/2009 will see the continuation of our fortnightly Wednesday group shoot. The model this week will be MorganLees

Morgan will be working on a variety of sets within the studio including a motorbike on the infinity curve (subject to me finding someone who will let us borrow their bike). Ideas are welcome to help the evening and if anyone wishes to drop by the studio to view the facilities prior to the event then please give me a call to arrange a suitable time.

Guidance will be offered on the evening and it is open to amateurs and professionals alike. So if you are interested please let me know either via email or message on the forum. 

I will try to keep the numbers recorded here but the shoot is advertised on another modelling site too. We are capping the attendance to a maximum of 8 photographers.

Interest from the previous shoot is high so this is extremely limited. Get your names down fast. Please note....if there is sufficient interest I will get Morgan down the following Wednesday to do another shoot.

http://MorganLees.net-model.com

iDave
Bright Lights Studio
Draycott
Derby

Photographers 07/10/2009

RikkiWalker
JohnEaton
AndyBeach
anaushahi
KevB
Lensit
Caoli

Possible 14/10/2009
ImageNation

Jimbo is off-line
24 September 2009 17:08
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
London
Uxbridge

Do 8 photographers shoot together, or allocated time each?

24 September 2009 17:19
ImageNation
Photographer

Quote from jimbojetset
Do 8 photographers shoot together, or allocated time each?

The 8 togs will shoot together taking reasonable turns each.  10-20-30 photos before next takes his turn, etc.  Once everyone has taken their turn then either move it on a level, change set or change outfit.

Not really dictating the shoot with hard and fast rules, the last shoot the togs were all very considerate of one another and the evening progressed well with no authority figure needed. 

iDave

Jimbo is off-line
24 September 2009 17:30
jimbojetset
Photographer
jimbojetset
London
Uxbridge

Thats 18.75 mins per photographer without changes etc.

Am i wrong?

25 September 2009 07:31
ImageNation
Photographer

This shoot has now been closed at 7 photoghers. If you wish to be a reserves then please let me know and I will contact you should there be anyone drop out.

As stated earlier if I can get a similar number for the 14th I will book Morgan for the following week.

28 September 2009 13:19
ImageNation
Photographer

Have 1 more possible for 14th. If I can get 2 more I will confirm the date

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Robabob11
ad360photo Andy_B aprilscherz3 cps diphoto iestyn john_at_tina_spice Njsphotography photofrank redbaron siclews steaky74 zzdigital