Reminder Secure

Anyone need some help?

24 September 2009 09:18
JaneWeiss
Model

No i am not another model turned mua wannabe... i am though after a career change (i won't be nicking your jobs i promise) and am keen to get as much experience on and around pro shoots as possible.

I've done photographer assistant work before and am going to be doing more of it soon. What i am asking now though is if anyone needs an assistant please let me know.

I have no insurance as an MUA (no training), but i should be covered on set under my own insurance (freelance model, so decided to be extra careful in case i kicked someones lights over on location and they weren't insured but wanted to sue me). Also most studios have insurance that would cover assistants.

I don't want to be doing make up as, well i have no clue to be honest and tend to book one of you guys if i need make up. I can clean brushes, apply glue to objects (gems, sequins, whatever just not people), take instructions, style hair - whatever else you might need. I generally want to watch and learn from all angles - model, stylist and photographer.

Let me know if i can be of use - prefer local but obviously i can travel to wherever your work is at.
Travel to me for a shoot - All bookings at Westgate Studio (Long Eaton) receive a 10% discount on my model fee.

Claire Shipman is off-line
24 September 2009 12:54
ClaireShipman
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending
ClaireShipman
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

You know you can always help / assist me Jane or be my guinea pig for weird and wonderful try outs lol

25 September 2009 08:51
JaneWeiss
Model

Quote from ClaireShipman
You know you can always help / assist me Jane or be my guinea pig for weird and wonderful try outs lol

Don't worry missus, i'll be stalking some of your shoots whether you like it or not!
Travel to me for a shoot - All bookings at Westgate Studio (Long Eaton) receive a 10% discount on my model fee.

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
astramore Cody Skylerlondon
63jian andyf antoinewynn Belemboo carshaltonkev casell Cheshunt83 chriscooze dby47 digitalheavens Dolayley firsttake freddie gkeesuk gshocker30 JK10001 john_at_tina_spice Jonathan52 liteangle Mantisphoto Matthieulefevre MauricesImagery moritz78 mrdl Rawandthecooked RupertRudd saturn933 shadowtime74 siclews spiritofwales stevegosh sweepman vapourtrail westend_portfolios
harbourstudio