Reminder Secure

Whats wrong with chaperones??? - [ i.e. I haven't bothered to read all the other topics on this subject ]

This thread is being watched by 4 people
This thread is currently locked
Rupert Rudd is off-line
23 September 2009 06:44
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

Quote from RussFreeman
 Two bodies are as easy to bury as one.

That simply isn't true. I gave myself a hernia dragging the second one down to the cellar.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

Ken Smith is off-line
23 September 2009 07:02
Ken_Smith
Photographer
Ken_Smith
Nottinghamshire
Ashfield

Some of the photographers posting on this thread sound like complete amateurs!

Obviously, you get the model and chaperone to dig their own graves before you kill them!

emoticon

David Wilder, Unemployed, 42, ROCK LEGEND. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4NpAnDV8s

23 September 2009 07:07
TechnicalBoy
Photographer

I've worked out how to solve any financial problems Purestorm may have - charge a small fee for starting a chaperones thread. Within a few meets they'll be rolling in cash!
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

23 September 2009 07:11
phatti3878
Photographer
This member has been suspended

When i first joined purestorm my best friend was the search forums button. All the information i needed and alot more i didn't at the touch of a button. It was alot easier than asking questions that had been answered many times before, the new people are new people doesn't mean the site is new and older members haven't had the same questions in the past and answered them before.

23 September 2009 07:12
AndrewThomas
Photographer

they get in the way... i physically don't have enough room lol... don't mind if they wait in the pub next door though

to be honest i can't even remember the last time someone brought one, or even asked

23 September 2009 09:00
andradite
Photographer

Chaperon not "chaperone"

In spite of its pronunication (rhymes with phone) the word is spelled chaperon.

It is a masculine French noun, le chaperon, and formerly meant a hood covering head and shoulders. By analogy with this protective role, the word acquired its meaning in French and later English as a person usually female who accompanies a young woman in public for the sake of propriety.
[Le petit Larousse illustré, Oxford English Dictionary]

Jesfish is off-line
23 September 2009 09:02
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from Ken_Smith
Some of the photographers posting on this thread sound like complete amateurs!

Obviously, you get the model and chaperone to dig their own graves before you kill them!

emoticon

Brilliant.  I like your thinking!

Jesfish is off-line
23 September 2009 09:04
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from andradite

Chaperon not "chaperone"

In spite of its pronunication (rhymes with phone) the word is spelled chaperon.

It is a masculine French noun, le chaperon, and formerly meant a hood covering head and shoulders. By analogy with this protective role, the word acquired its meaning in French and later English as a person usually female who accompanies a young woman in public for the sake of propriety.
[Le petit Larousse illustré, Oxford English Dictionary]

"Pronunication"???!!!

Richard Moffett is off-line
23 September 2009 10:10
wonderer
Photographer
wonderer
East Sussex
Rye near Hastings

What about us photographers start taking chaperones?New model.....Attitude......Doesnt like the photos........Wants attention.........Cries rape.It will happen one day.Where is the togs protection then?

He should have taken a chaperone.   emoticon

23 September 2009 10:26
ARCADIA_IMAGES
Photographer

FFS NOT AGAIN more macaroons, I just had a 'row' with a model in PM's over this ended up decided not to book her.  I am so fed up with it I have changed my open policy to FRIENDS /OTHER MODELS only can come along. She wanted to bring the b/f and I have had a shoot TRASHED coz off feckin b/f macaroons. If the guys got good reviews contact the models who left them then either WORK WITH HIM OR DONT end of!

Fed up with all the whinging 'can I bring hubby to watch' etc. This is a serious art form or WORK for a lot of togs not a spectator sport.  I think some 'models' bring the partner along to get turned on by it (as I know for CERTAIN the odd one or two do because THEY HAVE TOLD ME the old man gets a kick from it) perhaps buying more battery operated gadgets for the bedroom will work just as good?emoticon

Moderators can we now cap this topic FOREVER no more mention of it.

emoticon
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate.

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ChloeDevine pinklilly
George99 Photojoe670 redtail sammylhel shadowtime74 spiritofwales supernova Willjamieson