Reminder Secure

Do MUA's do body painting on TFP basis???

19 September 2009 15:50
helenlillford
Model

Does any one know if  any MUA's do body painting on TFP/TFCD basis in the yorkshire area???

Well behaved women rarely make history!!!!

ICONIC :P is off-line
19 September 2009 15:53
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from helenlillford
Does any one know if  any MUA's do body painting on TFP/TFCD basis in the yorkshire area???

the paint costs to much to do tfcd in my opinion i was looking on a website for some and the pro gear was very expencive
pissing purestorm off since 2009

19 September 2009 16:11
helenlillford
Model

Grrrrrrrrrr sumat i really wanted to do!!! any idea how much a shoot would cost???
Well behaved women rarely make history!!!!

Shawn Barker is off-line
19 September 2009 16:14
FrameworksMedia
Photographer
FrameworksMedia
Staffordshire
Stoke-on-Trent

What's the opposite of do bear's sh*t in the woods? You may drop lucky but expect to pay upwards of 3 figures for a good artist.

21 September 2009 03:19
MMM_WOW
Make-up Artist

Some do , some dontemoticon, but as a general rule most dont, because as has been mentioned cost of product and the time involved in a bodypainting anything from 4 to 8 hours.

As a rule of thumb the ones that do offer TFP/CD are starting out and you would be a guinea pig for their learning curve, however the more experienced ones will require remunaration, unless of course they are doing something for themselves for a personal project and you happen to fit the bill for the style/image they are doing.

On a personal note, most of my images on here are ones that I have done on a tfp basis, because most of my comercial work is to be honest bloody boring.

So all I can say , is keep a keen eye on the forums or contact someone who's work you like and ask, the worse that can happen is they say no, but I would also add be prepared to travel because the odds of you getting this done right on your own doorstep are truly limited.

Just my 2p worthemoticon

P.S this goes for you and other models reading this, if you are ever going to be in the South Wales area drop me a Pm as you never know emoticon

John

22 September 2009 15:22
Secondskin
Make-up Artist
This member has been reset to pending

Quote from MMM_WOW
Some do , some dontemoticon, but as a general rule most dont, because as has been mentioned cost of product and the time involved in a bodypainting anything from 4 to 8 hours.

As a rule of thumb the ones that do offer TFP/CD are starting out and you would be a guinea pig for their learning curve, however the more experienced ones will require remunaration, unless of course they are doing something for themselves for a personal project and you happen to fit the bill for the style/image they are doing.

On a personal note, most of my images on here are ones that I have done on a tfp basis, because most of my comercial work is to be honest bloody boring.

So all I can say , is keep a keen eye on the forums or contact someone who's work you like and ask, the worse that can happen is they say no, but I would also add be prepared to travel because the odds of you getting this done right on your own doorstep are truly limited.

Just my 2p worthemoticon

P.S this goes for you and other models reading this, if you are ever going to be in the South Wales area drop me a Pm as you never know emoticon

John

I totally work the same way!! emoticon

Alexa_star is off-line
22 September 2009 15:26
Alexa_star
Model
Alexa_star
London
London

Quote from Secondskin
I totally work the same way!! emoticon

id love to work with you x
Reliable, alternative model. Will work to topless/fetish levels..with good rates..PM for more details :0)

8 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
FirstLifePhotography garydfreeman nick34eh redtail Snooper911 stevegosh steveh32 zzdigital