Reminder Secure

Can you help?

08 September 2009 10:37
JaneWeiss
Model

This is a something for nothing request - if that offends you please move on. Negative posts are not appreciated, cheers.

Friend of mine is running a raffle at my day job for Cancer Research UK. I'm helping, and we're trying to get prizes together.

Have lots of things, dinner for two at an indian, jewellery, wine, etc. Can anyone in/around Nottingham or Derby offer a make over session/basic tips for your face session? You don't need to do photographic style/quality - just a pretty natural makeover, maybe something you might do for a bride or a hen party?

Appreciate you guys have costs and get a lot of requests for tfcd, etc. but if anyone feels they can help in anyway, please let me know.

Thank you

Jane x
Travel to me for a shoot - All bookings at Westgate Studio (Long Eaton) receive a 10% discount on my model fee.

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Lushlolly pinklilly RedXXX rob452 Superhawk8 tanyacox Winterlilly
android_man antoinewynn cjg cygnet djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 ianscales James7799 philippahh PhilStorm redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc stuartnoo